Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Codini Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 08:27 PM
    Strange mythological interviews
    Anybody know what these interviews are from. Or anyone able to translate. Interviews 6 through 11 are of gods/dieties
    Codini Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 08:31 PM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzqByQIDhrk

above is a link to the material in question... see interview number 6 - 11 for the more stranger interviews

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you name this mythological creature? [ 6 Answers ]

It has a goat's body, goat's horns, a goatee. It has a man's head and hawk wings. Could be Arab or Egyptian.

What mythological creatures may live in fla. [ 8 Answers ]

I think every state or country has a mythological creature that some think my exist. Can you think of any in fla.

Mythological Game [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what this game was. It was made around the early to mid 90's. It was some mythological game and when your game piece got to the middle of the board you would flip it open to "another world". It was really really fun, and I want to find it again or at least know the name...

Interviews! [ 6 Answers ]

Just wanted to share my excitement and joy with you all. I am attending 2 interviews next week for two different companies. I am one of 3 candidates to be shortlisted and make it as far as an interview. I am very nervous but excited all at the same time. So wish me luck and keep your fingers...

View more questions Search