Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilly82 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 07:49 PM
    Help don't know what this could mean
    I've been with my boyfriend for a year now and our love and sex life used to be great. Lately he stopped touching me and giving me any foreplay in bed. But I'm expected to give it to him. After giving him oral he never thinks of me after. And when we have sex it's always quick no passion or romance. I have talked to him at least 8 times now telling him I want more attention, and he always says "i know or i'll try harder." he'll do it once and then its back to nothing and I have to tell him again. He always says our sex life is great but I have to tell him that mine sucks. Yet nothing changes. Also he has a female friend who is suddenly calling him and they talk for 2 to 3 hours. I have heard a few hurtful things that I lately told him about and was accused of ezdropping. I told him I do not like this girl calling while I'm seeing him and got very defensive of her and it started a fight. He no longer wants to buy me flowers or do anything for me on valentines day or our anniversary.
    youradvisor1 Posts: 31, Reputation: 12

Nov 8, 2010, 09:51 PM
    How old are you? I suppose it doesn't matter. If you're not happy and he isn't even willing to try and pleasure you than I would say kick his *** to the curb. Plus, I'm not crazy about him hanging on the phone with another woman for hours. What the hell is that? I call it devoting his time, energy and effort into expressing himself to another chick. Come on, you deserve better. I'd give him an ultimatum and if he doesn't bite, buh bye
    jude14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 04:27 PM
    Let him go. Your heart deserves a better man don't waste your time to a senseless man.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2010, 06:47 AM

Talking to the girl for hours just isn't normal behavior for a man who's in a committed romantic relationship. Sounds to me like he's having an affair of some type with her. It may be emotional or could be physical, but whichever doesn't matter, as it's affecting your relationship.

Since you're not happy and he surely isn't considerate of you on many levels, you need to move on without him.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2010, 07:45 AM

Lilly,

Its time to get yourself prepared to move on. He is not into this relationship anymore, and is just basically using you for SEX. That's why he really could care less about your pleasure. Obviously he is still too young, most grown men will still know how to pleasure a woman even he is not into a real relationship with them.

Don't let him continue to use you for HIS pleasures, boot his backside to curb. Get out with friends, you young enjoy dating, don't full right back into a serious relationship.
    lilly82 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 07:53 PM
    Comment on answerme_tender's post
    He's 41 years old
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2010, 07:42 AM

Lilly---

Good lord if he is 41yro and only is out to get his pleasure and doesn't take the time to first pleasure a woman, then he is very selfish lover. I would also consider him too much into his ways to CHANGE. Move on and find a man that knows how to please a his woman!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search