Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TERESAGJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Three Way Bulb
    I Often Burn Out 3 Way Bulbs To One Way... and They Are Always New. What Am I Doing Wrong, Or How Can I Solve The Problem? YOU CAN FIND ME AT [email protected] THANKS ;)
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Jan 4, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TERESAGJ
    I Often Burn Out 3 Way Bulbs To One Way....and They Are Always New. What Am I Doing Wrong, Or How Can I Solve The Problem? YOU CAN FIND ME AT [email protected] THANKS ;)
    I mean how could you be at fault -- - you plug the bulb in, turn the light on and off, my experience with these 3 way bulbs is about like yours, they quickly burn out leaving only one brighness left. I stopped buying them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blown fluorescent bulb? [ 2 Answers ]

How do fluorescent bulbs react when going out?

Light-bulb change in HB fixture? [ 2 Answers ]

The condo unit I bought has a Hampton Bay light fixture in the kitchen (flushmount, 2-lights, 60w, frosted glass)... this sounds funny to type these words, but how do I change the bulbs? Does the glass portion unscrew? Does the fixture pull-down from the ceiling? I am very hesitant to monkey...

Replacing Aquarium Fluorescent Bulb? [ 1 Answers ]

I know that over time the power spectrum of a fluorescent light changes. You start to lose the shorter wavelengths (UV, blue) as the phosphors wear out. I also know that plants need those shorter wavelengths to be happy in an aquarium. So, my question is, how often should I replace the...

Looking for a certain MR16 bulb [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! We just purchased 3 Hampton Bay pendant lights from Home Depot. The lights are shaped like bullets and have tiny holes for light effects near the edge. The MR16 bulbs provided are great--they have no reflective covering on the outside of the bulb, which allows light to emit from the...

View more questions Search