Ask
    asraa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 01:50 PM
    Property problem
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2010, 03:03 PM

Hello a:

You need to ask a question... I don't know what your property problem is.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 8, 2010, 08:24 PM

Can't find a place to grow his pot perhaps excon ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copyright / Intellectual Property Rights problem [ 5 Answers ]

I have created a computer program at home and made a copy and transferrerd it to a work computer. I work for the Air Force and now my management have seen my program they want it to be used at other bases. I have refused to allow them to do this and have refused to give the password for them to...

A slight problem with lien on property... [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I will try to be as clear and concise as possible. My sister and I inherited a property when our mother passed not to long ago. Our mother had a property in NJ that her father had conveyed to her by quit-claim deed apparently for reasons of keeping it from his wife whom he was...

Buyer fails to pay for property, what are my rights to recouping property? [ 2 Answers ]

I sold furniture to my former roommate for $2500. I allowed her to "make payments" on the furniture. She made the first few payments, but then, defaulted. She has had the furniture for over 10 months, and has paid $1000 total. (It was supposed to be paid in full in 3 months.) I told her...

Landlord and loose dog on leased property, doesn't property go with the lease house? [ 31 Answers ]

I lease a house that has a front yard and a backyard and a legal apartment off to the side. My landlord and his dog live in his apt in the garage that I do not think is legal. When we moved in he told us he would be moving in a few months. Before he moved he let his big german sheperd mix run...

View more questions Search