Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fancypammy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 01:33 PM
    I need to skip my period for a important event
    I'm on tri-sprintec and skipped the last week of pills and started a new pack instead so I can skip my period for a important event, can I do it again next month for the same reason, and will I have successful results ?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2010, 01:41 PM

I've never done two months, just one month at a time but I imagine it would work the same.
    If this is something you need to do regularly (curious, why do you need to skip it?) you might want to consider talking to your doctor about seasonal (sp?), then you'll only have to have a period every few months instead of every few weeks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm on my period right now. Can I stop it or skip it? I don't want it! [ 3 Answers ]

:mad: My boyfriend has been gone out of town for the past two weeks, and he's coming home in 2 days for only a couple of days.. I was so excited for him to come home so we could have sex and hang out.. But now, I'm on my period and just got my new birth control pack today. Could I start taking it...

How can I skip a grade [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the 8th grade I got held back in the 1st grade and I wanted to know what summer stuff I can take to get to my right grade?

Why is it important not to skip breakfast? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I was wondering what opinions/recommendations you had on the subject of breakfast or skipping breakfast to be exact. I never eat breakfast because I'm not hungry when I wake up, it takes me several hours (and a couple of coffees later) to have an appetite in the morning. Also,...

Had to skip a months worth of pills.period still? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on the pill since may of this year and this month (nov) is the first month I haven't had any of my pills. A lot has been going on and I wasn't able to afford them. So, I didn't get to take them. Normally on the pill I have my period (normally and usually) the last three days of the...

Late period. Important details. [ 18 Answers ]

All right, so my period is late. I haven't had sex in 2 months and I've had 2 regular periods since then. Even 2 months ago, I used protection and it did not fail. Now my period is late and I am confused, is there any chance I could have had 2 periods and be pregnant now? I am having light...

View more questions Search