Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taprehm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 12:35 PM
    I was given a 60 day notice to terminate tenancy, but need more time. What do I do?
    I have been given a 60 day notice to terminate tenancy. I need one more month in the property. The landlord is not responding. I am supposed to be out November 10th. So I owe rent for the first 10 days of the month. I sent the landlord rent to pay for the entire month. What happens if the landlord does not accept the check?

Check out some similar questions!

60 day notice to terminate tenancy timeframe [ 3 Answers ]

Is a 60 day (vs 30 day) notice to terminate tenancy required after 11 months are completed, or after 12 months are completed? This is on a month to month written agreement. This confusion arises because if a 30 day notice is given at 11 months 5 days, then the tenant will have lived there over a...

30 day notice to terminate [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to serve a 30 day notice to terminate the 30 days is it from when notice is given is it go to the next rental month period.. in other words I serve today some have said that it would be October 9 they would have to be out others have said it would have to be October 31 they would have to...

30 Day Notice to Terminate Tenancy [ 7 Answers ]

Property in California. I have tenants I wish to remove from my property. They have resided there 2 1/2 years and are consistently late on rent payments. I have a rental agreement on a month to month basis. I plan to sell my property but need to do some "fixing up" and reviving of the landscape...

Landlord's notice to terminate tenancy [ 3 Answers ]

When you are giving notice to terminate tenancy on a premises you are renting out, are you required to give a reason? We (meaning work) are selling a few of our properties and want to sell them without these tenants, so I have been preparing the notices, but wasn't sure if we had to state why. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.