Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JUNIOR49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Whirlpool Kirkland Signature Dryer
    I Have a Whirlpool kirkland signature dryer. It won't start. I set the dial on timer, open the door and push the door sensor and can hear the timer ticking. Reading the post it seems it could be the thermal fuse of the fuse to the door switch. Where are the panels located to open up the unit to check or replace the switches, and anything else need to be checked for this problem?
    Daveguy6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Bottom (large) back panel, held on by screws, comes off... reveals all. UNPLUG dryer first, and be careful of gas line. Most metal edges in there are sharp, so be careful handling. Top back panel hides timer/ switch controls.
    Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Dryer Shuts Off [ 12 Answers ]

Why is the dryer shutting off after about 5 minutes? There is no lint, it is vented correctly, can see heat exhausting... what gives:(

Whirlpool dryer won't turn on [ 8 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool dryer that is 22 mo. Old. I just moved into a house with an upstairs laundry room. It was working fine and then it stopped working, all of a sudden. The light comes on, and I have already tested the door closer, that's not it. We've cleaned out the lint vent and have checked...

Whirlpool dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool dryer and it want start... I turned my timer on and press the start button and want do anything.. but you can hear a noise at the timer button and when youn go to press the start button the noise stops... I am wondering if its the timer button or the start button?

Kirkland Signature by Whirlpool: Freezer racks [ 1 Answers ]

I live in an apartment, and it came with a "Kirkland Signature by Whirlpool" refrigerator, model ST14CKXKQ The freezer has 2 slots for freezer racks, but the freezer racks were gone when I moved in. I've been trying to find out where I can buy replacement racks, but no one seems to carry them....

Whirlpool Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool dryer which has stopped spinning, the motor still runs, and it still heats up. I would like to try and figure out what is wrong with it. The model number is #LER7646DQ0.

View more questions Search