Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djchap Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 08:49 AM
    Is a goodman model no. gsh103361bb a heat pump? Handler model no.aruf363616ba
    Heat pump or forced air

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman Furnace Model GMPN100-4--No Heat [ 3 Answers ]

The inducer fan motor starts,the hot surface igniter heats up and the gas valve opens producing a nice blue flame for 3 or 4 seconds and the gas valve shuts off. There are no red flashing lights to indicate a problem with any components. This unit was built around 1993. Any ideas on what might be...

Goodman furnace model PGJ036100- AC works, no heat - and BABY It's COLD OUTSIDE! [ 1 Answers ]

Over the past summer we had some issues with the thermostat in that you would have to turn it on and off several times to get it to work. Last week we had our heat on for the first time and had to do the same thing. Shut unit off as temperatures went back up and needed neither the heat or the ac....

My Goodman heat pump, model GSH130361AD, in heat mode outside unit does not start up. [ 10 Answers ]

Goodman heat pump, model GSH130361AD, Goodman AEPF series Air Handler, and a Honeywell T8411R t-stat. After wiring and setting everything up, the A/C works very good. In heat mode the aux heat comes on but the outside unit does not start up. Emergency heat works well too. The units are used...

I have a Goodman Heat Pump (Model: CRKJ30-1AB) compressor won't come on? [ 2 Answers ]

The outside fan comes on and every few minutes the contactor makes a humming sound. The compressor is not coming on. I think that the dual capacitor is working OK. Not sure about the low pressure switch...

Heat pump model number info [ 6 Answers ]

I am about to purchase a York heat pump. The model I first intended to order is BP090C00S2AAA4. This model has too much electric heat (18kw) and I don't know which part of the model number to change to reduce to electric heat to 9KW. My supply will not handle the 18 but is OK for 9. I tried to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.