Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bomberman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 02:28 AM
    2 movies from the late 80ties early 90ties
    First movie:
    I think it's a Japaneese production. It's a guess. A group of people (scavengers I think) is going on a island (I think) which is a graveyard of army robots or a leftovers of a battlefield. They go there to scavange some stuff. They get killed by some big robot and a survivors repair one of these robots to fight back. When I say robots they are quite big (not human size).

Second movie:
    A scientist in a office building constructd a robot who feeds/hunts on human fear. Some other scientist constructed suit that blocks the fear. A two lads go into the building (not sure why) and got involved in a fight with that evil robot while one of them is wearing that fear blocking suit.

Both mnovies are kind of a calls B I thing. I watched them when I was a kid and would love to see them again just for laughs.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Nov 8, 2010, 07:14 AM

I'm thinking Gunhed (1989) for the first, and
    Death Machine (1994) for the second.
    Bomberman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 07:25 AM
    Comment on adolf_hilfiger's post
    Great! Thx for the answer buddy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late night movies on ZEE MGM in late 90s n early 2000 [ 9 Answers ]

I need to know the name list of all those movies shown on ZEE MGM at late night hours in india on TV : like hot bubble gums ,wild orchids ,female perversions ,dominos ,etc And if possible the download links to them All those adult movies on zee MGM late night in india back in late 1990s...

Names of late night movies in zee mgm in late 90's and early 2000 [ 5 Answers ]

I want all the list of names of late night movies in zee mgm in late 90's and early 2000

Late 80's early 90's movies [ 3 Answers ]

Bothe movies were around the late 80's early 90's one was about I think it was 3 or 4 aliens it was like a comedy, one alien had one sunglasses with a leather coat and the other ones I don't remember. I think they had crashed into a farm or something?? The other one was about a troll or a...

View more questions Search