Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corinnagarduno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 08:03 PM
    Child hurt head
    My son fell at school and hit his head its been several hours and he said his neck hurts and he hardly can move it
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 3, 2010, 08:05 PM

We have a few medical experts (one's a nurse). I'll PM her. How about going to an ER for x-rays?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Nov 3, 2010, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by corinnagarduno View Post
    my son fell at school and hit his head its been several hours and he said his neck hurts and he hardly can move it

I agree with WG.

If he were my son, I would take him to the ER, just to be safe...

I have little kids and when it comes to hitting their heads, I take them in, especially if they complain of it hurting after a while. It's always good to be safe then sorry.

Good luck.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 7, 2010, 08:26 PM

First this site is not a chat. The title of a post should reflect the problem you are asking about. So I've changed the title for you.

Since this was posted several days ago, I would hope you have seen a doctor by now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving a nail into a wood placed on your head doesn't hurt, why? [ 4 Answers ]

When you drive a small nail into a piece of wood placed on top of a pile of books on your head. Why doesn't this hurt? Is there any relationship between the question and Newton’s first law of motion?

My head hurts I'm vomitting and my legs hurt [ 1 Answers ]

My head hurts I'm vomitting and my legs hurt

I have a lump on the back of my lower head, it doesn't hurt. I'm worried though. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 16, and I have recently discovered a lump on my the back of my lower head, almost near the neck line. It doesn't hurt, but I'm still worried. I can sort of move it around, but again, it doesn't hurt. It isn't that big, and it's covered by my hair, so the only way to know it's there is to...

Roomates both claim head of household both with one child? [ 1 Answers ]

Can two roomates both claim head of household for taxes both persons also ihave one child each. And pay for everything 50 -50 rent utilities

View more questions Search