Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aunt_ducky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 08:05 PM
    Cant rember the name of this book harlequin romance country singer and wife reunite
    Here's what I rember of the book he is a famous country singer and she writes music or composes but they were married and she finds out right before he got famous he cheated on her and got the woman pregnant

The news broke and wife had a miscarriage and she never told him just kicked him out

She gets tricked in to working with him again and is pissed about it and beings this is a romance novel they get back together and have kids and emmys

OK so I know the back story better than I recall the actual story

aunt_ducky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 08:15 PM
    Romance novel I believe it's a Harlequin couple of years ago (edit)
    Here's what I rember of the book he is a famous country singer and she writes music or composes but they were married and she finds out right before he got famous he cheated on her and got the woman pregnant

The news broke and wife had a miscarriage and she never told him just kicked him out

She gets tricked in to working with him again and is pissed about it and beings this is a romance novel they get back together and have kids and emmys

OK so I know the back story better than I recall the actual story

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Harlequin romance novels [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've been searching for an old Harlequin (or possibly Silouette) romance novel that I think was called, "For Better or Worse". The male character's name was Brock. The ghist of the story is that his company takes over this smaller firm and he finds out that the secretary has...

How to reunite with wife after 5 months and what to do for her birthday? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, About 5 moths ago I separated from my wife and 3 kids. It was largely her decision and the reason she gave was 'i don't want it anymore'. Our marriage was not that bad and it came as a shock not only to me, but close friends and family too (both sides). The only major change that...

Old Harlequin romance novels [ 3 Answers ]

I used to read Harlequin romance novels when I lived in the US, but I left all my books behind when I moved to Europe approx. 10 years ago, but there were a few of the stories that stuck out in my head, but I don't remember the names of them. If anyone could help me, or direct me to where I might...

View more questions Search