Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigger69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 07:09 PM
    Old horror movie filmed on hamilton street in allentown pa.
    All I remember is part was on hamilton st by were 7th and hamilton meet and part was in a butcher mill
    poseidon Posts: 244, Reputation: 55

Nov 24, 2010, 08:56 AM
    The only 'horror' movie based on Hamilton St, Allentown, PA I can find is 'Ghosts of Hamilton Street'.

A plot summary of this is:

A troubled writer questions his sanity as people in his life vanish without a trace - and it seems he's the only one who realizes it.

Each disappearance catapults him into a version of the world in which that person never existed at all, and once he realizes the specific order to this phenomenon, he must try to save the people he loves from forces he may never understand.

The plot summary is courtesy of IMDb:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0395558/plotsummary

Poseidon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror movie filmed in italy girl in red rain coat dies and haunts parents [ 2 Answers ]

Filmed in the 70's, or 80's. Ghost story, girl is barely seen multiple times By father, always in red rain coat. At the end, He corners her and she faces Him. It freaked me out so bad when I was a kid, I've never seen or heard Of it since. Probably a foreign b-movie

Movie filmed in charleston sc heaven [ 5 Answers ]

Movie filmed in Charleston SC, mid80's - mid90's about a guy that dies and is in limbo and meets up with his old nanny from childhood -- they sing a popular song that has 'Soul' in the name and there is a cameo from some actress, Demi Moore I think. I just remember bits and pieces unfortunately......

Indonesian movie filmed in 1982 [ 1 Answers ]

I traveled through Indonesia in the spring of 1982 during which time I and other travelers were asked to stand in as Dutch soldiers celebrating New Year's Eve. We were blown up by Indonesian freedom fighters. Does anyone have any ideas as to what movie this might have been?

View more questions Search