Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LANDRY314 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 05:34 PM
    Bracelet earrings marked larry begaye
    Bracelet and earrings marked sterling larry begaye all i find is information on larry moses begay. Can anyone identify this marking?

Check out some similar questions!

Larry moses begay [ 1 Answers ]

Is Navajo jewelry stamped with the hallmark LMB Sterling mass produced and/or fake? I read somewhere to beware of that mark. I just bought a squash blossom necklace and it has these initials... did I buy a fake?

Bracelet marked K 18 [ 2 Answers ]

Has slide type closure. Marked K 18 on bracelet and on clover? Charm.

Larry Obrien Trophy [ 1 Answers ]

Do the teams that win get to keep the trophy or once the another team wins do they have to give it up or do they make one every year

Snake cuff bracelet marked Ster and (SC in a flat bottom cloud shape) [ 2 Answers ]

This bracelet is a cuff bracelet. The tail of the snake is wraped around near the head on the top of bracelet. Head is reared. Looks like might be rattle snake. It is Flat not round. Decorated with small rayed sun spots may be southwest us or mexico?

Bob and Larry get drunk [ 6 Answers ]

Two buddies, Bob and Larry, are getting very drunk at a bar when suddenly Larry throws up all over himself. "Oh, no... Now my wife will kill me!" Bob says, "Don't worry, pal. Just tuck a twenty in your breast pocket and tell your wife that someone threw up on you and gave you twenty dollars for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.