Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Denise90 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 05:33 PM
    10 days late
    I'm on the pill but I tend to not take it as on time or regular as I should, so my boyfriend and I use condoms as well but we did have one break on us. He hadn't ejaculated before I noticed the break so we weren't too worried about it but now I am 10 days late for my period and I'm never more than 3 or 4 days late. About a week ago and randomly since I've had really bad cramps - worse than I usually get, so I just thought that it was my period coming. I also have been nautious and lightheaded and been having migraines, but I am prone to headaches so again passed these off as symptoms of my period, but still no period. I took an at home test which came back negative but after a few more days and still no period I went to the doctor and had a urine test done which also came back negative. I have been stressed lately but I've had much more stress before and never missed a period. I have funny butterfly-like feelings in the left side of my abdomen. I'm currently waiting for blood test results but the wait is driving me crazy, I am wondering if anyone has any advice or opinions for me?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2010, 05:43 PM

You really are in a wait and see situation. Your period might just be off this cycle... could show up late; might skip it this month altogether.

See what the blood test results show. Obviously, if you aren't pregnant, do try to keep better track of your pill use or you might speak to your doctor about alternatives that don't require needing to remember them each day.
    Denise90 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 06:33 PM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    Yes I actually already had planned to change to the nuva ring and have my prescription and everything but then now I have not gotten my period so that has put all of that off.
    Thank you for your response, I appreciate it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period is 10 days late, negative pregnancy test about 3 days ago [ 10 Answers ]

My period is 10 days late, negative pregancy test about 3 days ago... I am just wondering if I am pregnant or not? My husband and I have been trying for about 4 months.. I usually get my period by now.

My period was 10 days late and I began spotting for 2 days and light bleeding after.. [ 2 Answers ]

I had no actual menstrual flow as i had no use for pad/tampon. I did wear a pantyliner and nothing on it. It started with 2 days of spotting brownish/pinkish and light bleeding after for next couple of days but i only seen when i wiped the whole time. I took a pregnancy test and negative result....

I got my period 2 days late and lasted for 2 1/2 days can I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I was 2days late with my period and it finally came down on the 25 of June 2010 and it lasted until mid afternoon on the 27th of June it was gone. I have been sick , thrown up headaches and the tender on my breast. My period was heavy and dark , and on the last day it was light and brownish can...

Started because pack 2 days late, and I now have my period 15 days later [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I was meant to start my first pill of my new pack Monday, march 16th. However I did not pick up my prescription until Tuesday night and so I started the pack Wednesday the 18th at my regular time. Usually when I forget a pill for a few hours I only bleed a little that same day, and then it...

View more questions Search