Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jflaig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 02:00 PM
    How to put antifreeze in an evinrude 85 hp boat engine
    faztbullet Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2011, 02:44 PM

You don't need to drain a outboard as they are self draining. The only thing to due for winter storage is to treat fuel,fogg cylinders and change lower unit oil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is an ongoing problem that my boat engine mechanic has still not been able to so [ 1 Answers ]

This is an ongoing problem that my boat engine mechanic has still not been able to solve. With the engine "cold soaked" (sitting for a week without running)it will start okay but when I go to WOT it will not accell past 3000 RPM. If I leave it at WOT and run the engine for about 10 minutes all of a...

My 110 Evinrude boat motor will not go over 10mph. [ 0 Answers ]

My 110 Evinrude boat motor will not go over 10mph. After a few miles it starts to sound like it wants to pick up and finally planes out my 19.5ft Grady at around 35mph. I have changed plugs,wires,gas and cleaned carb. What do you think it is?

Engine Oil Leak/Antifreeze Leak--2001 Chrysler Town and Country [ 1 Answers ]

My 2001 T & C has 82K and what I am told, by a reputable source,but not a mechanic, is an engine oil leak. The leak seems to be toward the front and middle. I haven't noticed an oil smell, any smoke, etc... but we are also trapped in below zero weather in Nebraska. I was also told there is an...

My boat and dock where destroyed by neighbors broken loose boat during hurricane [ 3 Answers ]

As I said above, during hurricane Wilma my neighbors boat broke loose from its mooring and floated down to my dock, two homes away, and proceeded to smash my boat and dock until the storm was over. My dock was destroyed and my boat was knocked off the lift and sank, Do I have any recourse, as my...

View more questions Search