Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 8, 2010, 11:00 AM
    Last chance.
    STOP lying to us.

You CANNOT get the implant in the UK at 13 years old, no matter what!!

Tell the truth or I WILL remove you from this site.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2010, 11:04 AM

That doctor should have their license revoked. That would have made your friend 8 or 9 when she had you, depending on which version of your story we're talking about.

And we understand you all right. We remember what it was like to be a hormonal tween and what we used to think was love at that point. The difference is, most of us have grown up and know that there's a big difference between love and lust and that you're not in love, it's just lust and hormones.

And just because your sister had sex at 12 doesn't make it right. That's probably the same age my grandmother started having sex at too. She had her fist kid at 14. I don't think she ever did end up graduating from high school.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 8, 2010, 11:05 AM

implant in your arm I had it done a while ago I got my 22 year old friend to say she was my mom

And anyway nobody understands me
    My older sister was having sex at 12
    You have a 22 year old friend that's willing to lie for you? Where are your parents?

So your sister didn't give a darn about herself or her body, and now you think it's okay to follow in her footsteps? If she jumped off a bridge would you?

Nobody understands you? How so? Nobody understands a 13/14 year old girl wanting to have sex with her 13/14 year old boyfriend? There are reasons for that.

You're not thinking about the future, you're only thinking in the now, which is why children shouldn't engage in adult activities, because they can't look ahead, they don't realize the consequences of their actions. I bet you think that nothing bad (like pregnancy) can happen to you. That's what every teen thinks.

You're too young to be playing these games. Stop while you still have a chance. There's absolutely nothing wrong with waiting until you're older. If you boyfriend really loves you then he'll wait.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Nov 8, 2010, 11:32 AM

Xtee,

I am really trying to understand this entire post.

I'm not quiet sure if you are a troll, or just a young girl who really is in search of knowledge.

So, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

First of all, I will ask you the same thing that everyone else has... Where are your parents? Where is the supervision for both you and your sister?

Ok, so I will be honest with you and my MOTHER is coming out when I say that you are just a baby. Sweetie, I was playing barbies at your age.

I know you may think you're in love, but, you're not. At your age, you don't know nor understand that kind of love.

Lets just say, hypothetically speaking, you were in love, why not just wait? If he loves you, (which I doubt) then he can wait.

You are scared because deep down you know you're not ready.

Please be smart about this. You are still a baby, a baby, a baby...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 8, 2010, 11:58 AM
    Well judging by the fact I have removed TWO other accounts created by this person in the last hour I guess we will never hear the truth of the matter.

It's just amazing what some people do for kicks!!
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

Nov 8, 2010, 12:00 PM

Explains why her user name is teehee, its just a joke. A laughing matter for herself
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 8, 2010, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Well judging by the fact I have removed TWO other accounts created by this person in the last hour I guess we will never hear the truth of the matter.

It's just amazing what some people do for kicks !!!
    I guess she didn't like the fact that we were catching on to her lies.

I always find it funny that people think we're that stupid or that naïve.

Well I hope it was worth all the effort for her. :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does sex still hurt? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been sexually active for almost a year now, we've been together for two. When we first started having sex it didn't hurt as much. Now every time we have sex it feels like I'm a virgin again. I don't understand why it hurts so much

Will sex hurt for the first time? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a 13 year old boy, I never had sex. But I've gotten all type of other stuff. But now me and my girlfriend think the is time to take the next step of our relationship, I know it hurts for girls, but does it hurt for boys to? And if does hurt, how does hurt, like what part of your penis hurt....

Why does sex hurt after the 7th time? [ 2 Answers ]

I've had sex for about 7 times now and it still pains my vagina when I'm finished. Why is this so?? ///

Does having sex for the first time hurt? [ 31 Answers ]

- - -> Does having sex for the first time hurt? I'm so terrified that'll it will hurt that I've managed to keep my boyfriend off me for the time being, I'm just wondering if someone could describe the amount of pain a women goes through? No detail's lol I'm just terrified and would like to know....

View more questions Search