Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    craigoooo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 11:43 AM
    My girl friend is 6 months pregnant and doesn't respect or act like she loves me at all...
    I pay all her bills treat her 4 yr old daughter like my own.the only time she ever is nice is if she wants something... I even bought her a car... she is in a custody battle and I pay the lawyer... all I do is give and I only get to see her every other week... this has been going on for 10 mon.. she doesn't act like she wants to be around me when we are together.she stays on Facebook,or talking on the phone... please help
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 12:33 PM

And you allow this treatment why??
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2010, 12:52 PM

Maybe she doesn't want to be around you, but since you are willing to have a one sided relationship, and help her out with all of her expenses, why should she let you go?

Have you talked to her about how you feel? Her response, and whether she makes any effort to consider your feelings, will let you know whether you should continue in the relationship.
    Blondie29 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Nov 9, 2010, 09:40 AM
    Try to get her flowers and take her out to dinner. Maybe if she sees your trying to streghten the relationship she will too. If she is still acting up then you need to give her a reality check. She knows she has you wrapped around her finger she is just going to keep doing it until you put your foot down.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2010, 10:11 AM

Is your name Craig or sugardaddy.
    I would start by not paying for HER custody situation, that is her previous commitment NOT yours. You are not marriage to her, so move out or if its your place advise her to move out. Obviously this isn't a relationship to her its more along the lines of "means of support". If you really want to make it work, you BOTH will need to get some counseling.
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Nov 9, 2010, 11:34 AM

I assure you that life is too short to be treated like a door-mat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rediculously horny when I'm with my girl friend [ 8 Answers ]

Well, I've been going out with my girlfreind, Helen, for about a month and a few weeks. She's a gorgeous asian girl, I say asian because she's like a mix(litteraly vietnamese, white, and chinease).every time I'm with her, I feel so warm inside, so happy, she makes me smile. All my friends say I...

My best friends Girl friend! [ 9 Answers ]

Well here it goes, one of my really close friends and I hang out a lot, so you that was cool until he started to bring his girlfreind, wich shouldn't really be a problum right, wrong, it is. This girl ( let's just call her jane doe and my pal john doe) and I have known each other for a few months...

He doesn't love me he loves my friend [ 2 Answers ]

There's this boy I'm in love with. He doesn't love me he likes me as a friend but not as a girl friend. He told me and ever girl in the class he has a crush on this girl.ahe is my best friends and she likes him 2 what should I do I'm heaertbroken?!

Problems with a friend that is a girl [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, I have this friend we will call her "L". I have known her since high school and she is like my best girlfriend, but last night got a bit out of control. She has a boyfriend, and we have never hooked up or anything like that, but her EX boyfriend of 3 YEARS is a PSYCHO!! She still talks to this...

View more questions Search