Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twiggs122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 11:28 AM
    Regarding my grandson
    My sons girlfriend refuses to let me see my grandsona and will not people take pictrues of him aftraid that I am see him... I really need help what are my next steps to take actions to be able to see my grandson... please help with this situation please. I appreciate any advice I can get
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 7, 2010, 11:56 AM

First, any question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area. While some areas have grandparent rights, not all do.

But the question here is where is your son in this. Does he live with the mother? If not, does he have visitation?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 02:00 PM

Yes, where is your son in all of this ? Does he have visits, does he see the child.

Is he living with her ( since you did not call her a ex girlfriend)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fear for my grandson [ 1 Answers ]

My son has not been trying to get a hold of his ex girlfriend and she will not return his call. We just found out that on the 10th of March she quit her job at the motel in Canton Il. She moved my grandson to Marion Ohio and my son's name is on b-cert and also is ordered to pay child support, she...

Want to adopt grandson [ 1 Answers ]

I have custody of my grandson and his parents haven't seen him in almost a year. I hear from my daughter once in a blue moon, but not physical contact. I would like to have their rights terminated. Can this be done and what time frame, if any, is there?

Adopt grandson [ 3 Answers ]

We have had our grandson since he was 9 months old, He is now ten he really wants us to adopt him. What do we need to do to be able to adopt him.:)

My 2 yr old grandson [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am in need of some advice. I have a 2 yr old grandson who is very adorable, loved, and very fortunate that he has me and my husband. Let me start by sharing that as of April of this yr my grandson has not seen his mother. My son has been providing and being attentive to his needs but right...

My Grandson [ 7 Answers ]

My precious little grandson does the weirdest thing once in a while. To explain a little when he was born he was breech, he never crawled, he sat straight up and hopped. He had months of therepy and started walking very late. At about age two he started with these little twitches, his legs go...

View more questions Search