Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brad001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 10:29 AM
    How long can I live in my landlords foreclosed home?
    Eviction prosses
    ivanh Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2010, 07:33 PM
    That's entirely up to an Eviction Judge. Keep in mind however that when the property becomes Bank owned. The Bank is under no obligation to provide services such as, heat, water, repairs etc. But the worst part is that Banks usually hire some sort of property manager to keep an eye on the property, and those guys more often than not are a clandestine lot. Whach your stuff! They sometimes enter the property illegally. Steel stuff. They even strip the property. Don't get me started.

My advice. Get out before all hell brakes loose. You don't want some idiot braking and entering on you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens if you live rent free in a foreclosed rental property? [ 9 Answers ]

We have been allowing a family to live rent free in a home we own, that is now in foreclosure in FL. There was a "fake" amount of money saying they paid rent on a "fake lease" that they only needed to register their children for school in the district. Now we have asked them to move out and they...

Tenant in a home that is being foreclosed on [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I am currently leasing a home that is in foreclosure. We were told by the law firm representing the lender that if we provided our lease agreement we would be allowed 90 days before vacating the property. However, we were "served" paper stating we are being sued. I (the tenant) am required to...

Renting a foreclosed home [ 4 Answers ]

Does a landlord have the right to rent a home to someone when the foreclosure procedures have already began in the state of Florida?

What do I do the home I rent is being foreclosed? [ 2 Answers ]

About 7 months ago my children , my husband and myself moved in to an apartment on April 23rd 2008 our landlord told us we have about 4 weeks until we have to be out because he no longer owns the house it now belongs to the bank. He and his girlfriend are harassing us for the rent monet so the...

Landlords home is being foreclosed on. [ 6 Answers ]

I am from Missouri and the owner of the home we are renting is being foreclosed on due to nonpayment. We have been paying our rent on time but we are faced with being evicted. What are our rights and since we have a years lease are they obligated to reimburse us for they remainder 6month lease?

View more questions Search