Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    betty schmid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Stained cooktop
    How can I remove burned on stain on a Maytag smooth top range, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING.:confused:
    rdidluck Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by betty schmid
    How can I remove burned on stain on a Maytag smooth top range, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING.:confused:
    Try "Cerama Bryte", manufactured in USA by Golden Ventures Inc. for CAMCO. It's a glass-ceramic cooktop cleaner. Came with our GE stove.
    heyjude4958 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by betty schmid
    Try to scrape it off with a razor blade

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painted wood cabinets stained from fireplace [ 5 Answers ]

My kitchen cabinets have become discolored from the fireplace located in the kitchen. What is the best way to remove these stains? The cabinets seem to have a lamenet finish on them and I cannot remove the stains. Thanks :

Stove top stained [ 1 Answers ]

My maytag smooth top range had a burned on stain I cannot remove--any suggestions?

Propane cooktop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE gas cooktop that runs on propane. It doesn't seem very powerful, I have used much cheaper stoves that run on propane that boil water much faster. Is there any way I can increase its output ?

Stained floor [ 1 Answers ]

I have stains from rubber backed rugs on my bathroom floor, is there any way of getting them off.

Cooktop 220V reduces to zero under load [ 3 Answers ]

While replacing one of the cooktop switches in an old Tappan cooktop, the voltage across L1 and L2 is 220 volts while switch is off. When any of the switches is on the voltage drops to under 1 volt across all the L1 and L2 on all of the switches in series and does not deliver any voltage to across...

View more questions Search