Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kippy Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2010, 07:39 AM
    SSI requesting any leftover money returned.
    SSI is requesting any money left over in my sons account be returned. However he needs clothes shoes a coat his money pays utilities and a third of the food. They want to start sending money directly to my son. Has anyone heard of this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 07:49 AM

Has he requested the money be sent to him ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my kids mom get money from my ssi? [ 2 Answers ]

I have my kids 50% of the time their mom has them 50% of the time. Neither of us pay child support because we equally support them. I am now going to get SSI for myself as well as my two kids. I want to know if my ex (we were never married) can attempt to get some of the SSI. We have shared joint...

Apt. Rented over internet is a total mess. Can lease be broken and money returned? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, My son just graduated from his army training and is stationed at Fort Riley, Kansas. He and my daughter-in-law just arrived in Kansas at the apt. they rented over the internet. The apt. is a nasty mess. The landlord gave them $125 to buy cleaning supplies! My son hopes to break the lease and...

Trying to get my SSI money in my Credit Card [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old and I'm about to be 19 soon and my aunt have my SSI money and since I have my credit card now I would like to know if I can get the SSI money on my own but she don't want to go with me and put it in my credit card. She have my SSI money going directly to her credit card and I'm...

My Mason has taken my money and has not returned to finish the work! [ 2 Answers ]

My Husband died 4-weeks ago and I feel I am being taken advantage of by this conbtractor. I paid a Mason Contractor to build a brick wall in the front of my home. I live in Bowie, Maryland. I have a in-complete project, the front of my home looks a mess and I have trash and debris left in my...

View more questions Search