Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skywalker7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 12:29 AM
    "Mythquest" TV Show from late 70's/early 80's
    Need some help figuring out a series (possibly television) that was about a couple of kids who's dad gets sucked into another dimension through a pinball machine. The series is probably from the late 70's/early 80's and was shown in some school classrooms. I believe the PBS show from a few years ago 'Mythquest' was based on the show I am trying to find out about. It has the same plot - kids dad gets sucked into computer and they go on adventures through time trying to rescue him. If anyone has a clue as to what the name of this show is, I would appreciate it. It was probably a PBS show back in the 70's or 80's. Thanks!
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Nov 8, 2010, 05:06 AM

Mythquest is the only show that rings a bell with me. If you think it might be a PBS show, take a look at this link. It lists all the programs shown on PBS, past & present. Maybe the name will jump out at you.

List of programs broadcast by Public Broadcasting Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the transformer show on tbs back in the late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

They transfomed into rockets, a father, mother and son

Name of a Children's show.late 70's/early 80's? [ 6 Answers ]

This is going to be a very vague description of a small part of an animated children's TV movie/series of sorts (I can't even remember if it was a movie or just a cartoon short). I remember watching this sometime in the early 80's... '83 or '84 probably, on regular old TV: no cable. All I can...

TV show from the late 70's - early 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Show about an indian that can turn into a wolf (not a werewolf... )... anyone know the title?

View more questions Search