Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vlcastille Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 12:18 AM
    20 years old brown spots on upper back is that bad?
    Just saw brown spots on my Upper Back this morning worried about it... Im going to get checked on Monday But I want to know now.

Check out some similar questions!

20 years old. Brown spots appearing on hand and fingers! Should I worry? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 20 year old male. About two weeks ago I noticed a faint darkness on the top of my hand right above my knuckles. They look like two brown circles one the size of a dime and the other the size of a nickel. The spots grew slightly darker in the last week and now are really noticeable. ...

How to change hair that has been bleached blond for 3 years back to dark brown [ 1 Answers ]

My hair was a mousy brown with some gray ,I bleached it blond and was happy with it for about three years , but I am wanting to go back to brown

Red Spots On My Upper Arm [ 1 Answers ]

Well I've had spots on my upper arm for sometime now and it started too spread down too near my wrist Can anyone tell me how to get rid of these spots ? Here is a photo http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8017/picture002tjg.jpg Just in case you need a picture of what it looks like for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.