Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prishovey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 11:44 PM
    I think there is some ghost or spirit in my room
    Lately things have been happening to me, like a lighter went missing, doors have been opening and closing, and I used to play the ouija board with my friends when they came over. I'm pretty sure I closed the ouija board properly, but could this have something to do with what's been going on at my house? I always feel scared when my door isn't locked and I believe in ghosts and spirits and god as well. I'm getting pretty freaked out. Help?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 08:29 AM

Its obvious that this is playing on your mind and it also might be playing with your mind. You should never be afraid to be in your own home. And how would locking a door stop a ghost? You seem to be playing mind tricks on yourself. Don't allow yourself to get caught up in it. If you believe in god then pray. But above all ignore the little stuff as it has almost no meaning. Im sure you have lost or misplaced things before? See. Now take a deep breath and relax. Everything is fine.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 09:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by prishovey View Post
    lately things have been happening to me, like a lighter went missing, doors have been opening and closing, and i used to play the ouija board with my friends when they came over. i'm pretty sure i closed the ouija board properly, but could this have something to do with what's been going on at my house? i always feel scared when my door isn't locked and i believe in ghosts and spirits and god aswell. i'm getting pretty freaked out. help?

Try burning sage in your home. Supposedly this will cast out any spirits.

I have a girlfriend who did that and said that it was successful for her.

Good Luck.
    Happyheart20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 10:43 PM
    Never, never, never use a Quija board. Ever! It opens the door to bad things. Bad spirits feed off fear, so you must control your fear. You need to inform this spirit that God protects you and that this is your home and you are in charge. Be forceful and without fear. You must ask it to leave. It is also vital that you renounce satan and all of his works. This must be done out loud and with conviction. A quija board cannot be done properly. It does not connect you to good spirits.
    Locking your doors will do no good whatsoever. Daily prayers with friends in your home has been helpful for some people. Walk around your home with some Holy water. You can make it yourself, as it is God that blesses it, not the person. Get a bowl of regular water and ask God to bless it. Take the water and sprinkle some in each room, while reciting some simple phrases. Renounce satan, acknowledge that God is more powerful than evil, and ask for God's protection. You will be safe as long as you believe in God and his power. Remember you have nothing to fear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirit, ghost, shadow person? [ 6 Answers ]

As a child I remember seeing (and sensing) a male human figure/shadow enter my room and search through my jewellery box which was near the head of my bed. It was a slim figure, completely black (like a shadow) and over say 5 foot. It did not harm or touch me but I was scared stiff. However I don't...

Why is my daughter seeing a ghost or spirit of a man? [ 6 Answers ]

My 9 year old daughter has seen a fiqure of a man on 3 occasions now. We recently moved house (not because of this) and I thought that maybe the ghost was connected to the house but she saw it again last night in our new house in the hallway outside of her room. She described this fiqure of the man...

Spirit or ghost sighting [ 4 Answers ]

I was awakened by something this morning and I don't know what it is or what it means. I woke up and a ghost or spirit was standing at the foot of my bed , at my husbands feet. I closed my eye and opened them again and it was still there but the room was so bright I thought it was daylight outside....

I saw a bright light in my living. Is this spirit or ghost [ 14 Answers ]

I saw a bright light in my living.. right after I used the bathroom in the middle of the night. I been feeling spooky in this house. But I was not sure if this is a ghost a spirit.

Am I being followed by a ghost / spirit / thing? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm now 28 and still experiencing the same phenomenon that I did as a child. I have continuously been followed by what I can best describe as a dark figure that likes to play tricks. 'It' or 'they' have followed me from my childhood home, to university to where I reside today with my partner. I...

View more questions Search