Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mona4white Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 11:04 PM
    Vahid I agree with you
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 24, 2008, 04:40 AM
    I don't tell people where I get my mono from..

People will claim me to be a seller then

Plus I want to protect my sources.. don't want them to get trouble

Feb 24, 2008, 05:00 AM
    Mono_attn can you pose your before and after pics (you can cover your eyes with black strip) plzzz
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Lovie1 said from the start that she doesn't easily reveal her source in case she is accused as a seller. Well Iguess that still backfired for her :(
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 24, 2008, 07:23 AM
    I will not make my photos public.. I don't want them to be shared.. even with cencored eyes..

I might share them with people that I can trust.. if someone wants to talk with me about monobenzone.. they can add me on MSN.. write me a private message to get in touch with me..

mona4white.. I don't want to piss you off.. but you are a bit too hysterical.. that makes me crazy.. in a negative way

How old are you? Just wondering
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Feb 24, 2008, 08:54 AM
    It so funny to me when someone come here and talk about a product and won't to tell where to get it from, it is like pulling you in a story and not tell you the ending. How someone could be accused of being a seller if they give a web site and it's clearly a Chinese web site or some guy in Asia and this person in America and what is wrong being a seller if the product is good. If I believe in a product and I think it is works and I started talking about it, hell yeah I would tell any one where to get it from, to be happy with the product like me, why not, I am sorry this (I am not revealing my sources) is so funny to me.
    I would hate myself if someone begs me for information and I keep refusing to tell them this little info, if it does not hurt me to give this info then give it a way if it will help someone, why some people feel important by holding some info and people beg them for it , is it some kind of delusional grandeur, it is weird
    Please people do not belittle yourself for info, if you need where to get mono from, you do not need to beg people who belittle you more, I can tell you where to get it or any thing else go to this web site, it is very good and there is no chance of scams, you have to sign up and then search for any thing and contact the manufacturer yourself
    Business to Business (B2B) Marketplace - Manufacturers directory for international trade leads
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Feb 24, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by monobenzone_attention
    i dont tell people where i get my mono from..

people will claim me to be a seller then

plus i want to protect my sources.. dont want them to get trouble
    Huh? I'm not a seller. I just need some monobenzone powder and/or benoquin cream.

And I'm not an undercover cop, so your "sources" won't get into trouble, lol.

But, whatever.

I guess I'm just on my own on this one. The other girl is complaining about Anil... that she has to have an Indian passport to receive anything from him, and I'm afraid to order from him because I live in the United States as she does.

Feb 24, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    It so funny to me when someone come here and talk about a product and won't to tell where to get it from, it is like pulling you in a story and not tell you the ending. How someone could be accused of being a seller if they give a web site and it's clearly a Chinese web site or some guy in Asia and this person in America and what is wrong being a seller if the product is good. If I believe in a product and I think it is works and I started talking about it, hell yeah I would tell any one where to get it from, to be happy with the product like me, why not, I am sorry this (I am not revealing my sources) is so funny to me.
    I would hate myself if someone begs me for information and I keep refusing to tell them this little info, if it does not hurt me to give this info then give it a way if it will help someone, why some people feel important by holding some info and people beg them for it , is it some kind of delusional grandeur, it is weird
    Please people do not belittle yourself for info, if you need where to get mono from, you do not need to beg people who belittle you more, I can tell you where to get it or any thing else go to this web site, it is very good and there is no chance of scams, you have to sign up and then search for any thing and contact the manufacturer yourself
    Business to Business (B2B) Marketplace - Manufacturers directory for international trade leads
    Do you use mono? Is that website where you purchase your mono from?

Feb 24, 2008, 09:46 PM
    Mono_atten : I am sorry for that, yes am little hyteric, am 21, and on the verge of starting my career in glamour world (bollywood), I'll not reveal it but it's a big industry, so you can understand my emotions and hysteria, but I have learn to be patient

Feb 24, 2008, 10:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mona4white
    mono_atten : i am sorry for that, yes am little hyteric, am 21, and on the verge of starting my career in glamour world (bollywood), i'll not reveal it but its a big industry, so you can understand my emotions and hysteria, but i have learn to be patient
    That's really cool mona, I think allot of girls in that industry use skin lighteners.

Feb 24, 2008, 11:11 PM
    Suzane, kareena, aishwariya, u name it... but they are very smart and cautious, they spend thousands of dollars, get it from a good derms
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Feb 25, 2008, 04:13 AM
    Hi guys, I finally figured how to dissolve mono
    You have to get (methanol or ichloromethane or chloroform or either etc), don't be scared they are used in pharmaceuticals, read this
    What is methanol used for? - Drugs - DoctorNDTV
    So what you got to do is, let's say you have 500grams of coco butter cream, and you want to make 20% (which I think is a lot, I think 10 or 15 is the ideal)
    Add mono to one of the above and it will get to a point where it is not dissolving any more that means (100% saturated) and then measure 100grams of this solution and mix with your cream you will get 20%, do the maths according to the percentage you want.
    I am using this mixture and I am amazed, my skin is very smooth, not dry at all and I can say now ( it is working), I wish I knew that before I wasted most of my mono, the effect of mono has to be released and the only way to do that is by alcohol, lime does not dissolve it as it was said by someone here,
    I am just telling what I believe, applying any thing on your skin is your responsibility , so be careful, you don't want to blame any one but you

Feb 25, 2008, 08:19 AM
    It would be better if we all ask a professional about skin whitening
    Brown skin Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by whittenbright
    i don't have any large patches and what have you. but i do have a few speckles of tiny white dots but they cannot be seen. because they are so tiny.
    I can use your help. I am a brown skin Afro american and I'm very interest in mono.
    Can give me advice and tell me where to buy it.
    Looking forward to talking to you!

Feb 25, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    Hi guys, I finally figured how to dissolve mono
    you have to get (methanol or ichloromethane or chloroform or either etc), don't be scared they are used in pharmaceuticals, read this
    What is methanol used for? - Drugs - DoctorNDTV
    so what you gotta do is, let's say you have 500grams of coco butter cream, and you want to make 20% (which I think is a lot, I think 10 or 15 is the ideal)
    add mono to one of the above and it will get to a point where it is not dissolving any more that means (100% saturated) and then measure 100grams of this solution and mix with your cream you will get 20%, do the maths according to the percentage you want.
    I am using this mixture and I am amazed, my skin is very smooth, not dry at all and I can say now ( it is working), I wish I knew that before I wasted most of my mono, the effect of mono has to be released and the only way to do that is by alcohol, lime does not dissolve it as it was said by someone here,
    I am just telling what I believe, applying any thing on your skin is your responsibility , so be careful, you don't want to blame any one but you
    Huh? So you're saying you mix:

1. monobenzone cream with
    2. Cocoa Butter with
    3. Alcohol??

Please help me understand this, your explanation is hard to understand for me lol
    whiteskinwish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 08:47 PM
    muna, are u saying u have to keep adding the mono in the methanol till it can't be dissolved anymore? But does it not then mean that u don't know how much mono has gone into the methanol? And so what would be the ratio of mono to methanol?

Feb 25, 2008, 08:50 PM
    Interesting.. I have rubbing alcahol.. I might use that!
    whiteskinwish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 08:50 PM
    And also, how would you tell that the saturation point has reached... I mean its kind of difficult becoz the solution would anyway turn white (on mixing mono+methanol) so you can't really distinguish if the mono is dissolving anymore or not..

Feb 28, 2008, 10:17 PM
    Ive done my research and Ive discovered its vital to mix mono with alcahol to attain its full benefits.

Feb 29, 2008, 01:08 AM
    Vahid : I heard yo have started using mono? If yes then could you share your recepie

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search