Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whiteskinwish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 08:13 PM
    Hey guys... im seeing a bit of lightening, though I'm not sure if its my eyes playing trick on me.. but I see no peeling at all... mono_attn, what do you mix the mono with?

Hey lovie sweeti, hope you are doing better now and recovered from flu! Had a qstn for u, what proportion lemon juice do you use with the mono? Does it help with peeling? And oh by the way, did you get my pm? Could you reply , I'd really appreciate it :-)

Feb 20, 2008, 08:15 PM
    Vahid, you can mix mono with alcohol, but it makes your skin very dry... and I think alcohol is actually not good for the skin long term...
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 21, 2008, 08:39 AM
    I mix my mono with:

- hot lemon juice (heated in the microwave).. I use (squash) one lemon for every single batch
    - alcohol 90% from the pharmacy.. also known as spirit.. one spoon (small spoon)
    - little spoon of olive oil (it prevents the skin from drying)
    - cheap body lotion from the super market
    - aloe vera body butter

I mix it all with a hand blender

Sometimes I mix some orange massage oil in it..

It cuts back the chemical smell

I do not recommend to put water in your mono mix.. it has NO effect.. water can't dissolve mono at all

Cheers
    sheralcrow Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Feb 21, 2008, 05:56 PM
    Lovie1, whatever, don't talk to me like that!!

First off, HECK YEAH, I am overly anxiious, and has been since , I have ordered my mono , in jan, and still have yet to receive it!!

Second off, you could have at least posted a qiuick reply, with I am sick... it would have not been that hard...

Don't try and make me deEm ignorant, when in all reality,I just want my mono..

Look , everyone else is using theirs, and on their way to success,(EVEN YOU)...

While I JUST had to have my mono,(now) delivered to CANADA, in hopes, that a friend in canada, has no problems, sending it to me in the USA...
    Which means, I will now have to wait another 2-3 weeks, in hoes of recieveing my mono...

I am sorry, for being a little unpatient, however, it is /has been almost 2 -3 weeks, of you and I talking back and forth over the phone, and through p.m, about you helping me out...
    And it is a little ironic/freakish, that the day I was ready to order(last week)
    That you got sick... (which I am sorry about)

But again who wants to wait 6 mnths to receive their mono they paid for at the beginning of the year?
    I mean, I am aggitated, on that fact alone.
    AndI am not crazy, I like every one else, has been anxious, since last year(nov), to receive and start my product.. 'Timne does not wait on no man..
    And who knows, if the mono would somehow become unavailiable, and I have then, no means, of obtaining it..
    Ya know..

But anyway, I am sorry for not knowing you were sick...
    But, am not sorry for wanting my product, and trusting/hoping you would help ,me obtain it.
    sheralcrow Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Feb 21, 2008, 06:12 PM
    Anyway!

Anil will now send my mono to a good friend in Canada, and she will then attempt to send it to the USA,

I have a question(for those who know)
    When my friend receives,the mono in canada, how can she send it here to the USA, without a problem, /customs?
    What should/can she mark the box with?

Or She, might mix it for me(she has been using for a while)

If she premixes it and send it, like in a phisoderm lotion for my face,and coca butter for my body, can she put it in a box, and mark gift, or whatnot? OR WHAT SHOULD SHE MARK IT AS?
    I mean, does CUSTOMS, go through the lotion mixes as well, or what?

PLEASE SOMEONE FROM CANADA. WHO HAS SENT SOMETHING GIFTS, OR WHATEVER TO THE USA, HELP ME OUT, DO YOU KNOW?

THANKS!
    jasmyn000 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 01:44 AM
    You can call the shipper and ask them. I sell hair extensions, and when I ship they have a book of what can be shipped internationally, domestically, etc, so, when I shipped the hair they looked in their book, and told me it was OK to send hair internationally, but not wigs (dumb) but it's in their book, so call in advance and ask them if beauty cream can be shipped to the us, or whatever it is that you want to ship. They will let you know.

Feb 22, 2008, 06:46 AM
    Hey mono_atnn, thanks a lot sweeti... I will try the suggestions u and lovie have given :)... happy lightening!

Quote Originally Posted by monobenzone_attention
    i mix my mono with:

- hot lemon juice (heated in the microwave).. i use (squash) one lemon for every single batch
    - alcohol 90% from the pharmacy.. also known as spirit.. one spoon (small spoon)
    - aloe vera body butter

i mix it all with a hand blender

sometimes i mix some orange massage oil in it..

it cuts back the chemical smell

i do not recommend to put water in your mono mix..it has NO effect..water can't dissolve mono at all

cheers
    -

Feb 22, 2008, 08:09 AM
    You're welcome
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheralcrow
    Lovie1, whatever, dont talk to me like that!!!

First off, HECK YEAH, I am overly anxiious, and has been since , I have ordered my mono , in jan, and still have yet to recieve it!!!

Second off, you could of atleast posted a qiuick reply, with I am sick...it would of not been that hard...

Dont try and make me deEm ignorant, when in all reality,I just want my mono..

look , everyone else is using theirs, and on their way to sucess,(EVEN YOU)...

while I JUST had to have my mono,(now) delivered to CANADA, in hopes, that a friend in canada, has no problems, sending it to me in the USA...
    Which means, I will now have to wait another 2-3 weeks, in hoes of recieveing my mono...

I am sorry, for being a little unpatient, however, it is /has been almost 2 -3 weeks, of you and I talking back and forth over the phone, and through p.m, about you helping me out...
    and it is a little ironic/freakish, that the day I was ready to order(last week)
    that you got sick...(which I am sorry about)

But again who wants to wait 6 mnths to recieve their mono they payed for at the beggining of the year?
    AndI am not crazy, I like every one else, has been anxious, since last year(nov), to recieve and start my product..'Timne does not wait on no man..
    and who knows, if the mono would somehow become unavailiable, and I have then, no means, of obtaining it..?
    Ya know..

But anywho, I am sorry for not knowing you were sick.....
    But, am not sorry for wanting my product, and trusting/hoping you would help ,me obtain it.
    Non the less I stand by what I said good luck to you. But even more luck goes out as well as my heart to whomever is dealing with you. Cause once they hear your additude and the offishnish in you THEY WILL BE SORRY. SO GOOD LUCK TO WHOMEVER IS HELPING YOU IN CANADA. THEY Going to NEED IT.

OH, AND THEY WILL SEE BELIEVE THAT. GLAD IT'S NOT ME.

Feb 22, 2008, 09:07 AM
    I hope that everybody is getting the results that they are seeking. Remember that this is a patience thing but results do come . Good luck to all.
    mona4white Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 10:24 AM
    Monobenzone_aattention recepie :

Mix my mono with:

- hot lemon juice (heated in the microwave).. I use (squash) one lemon for every single batch
    - aloe vera body butter

I mix it all with a hand blender

Sometimes I mix some orange massage oil in it..

It cuts back the chemical smell

I do not recommend to put water in your mono mix.. it has NO effect.. water can't dissolve mono at all

Lovie1 do you use the same??

And how much percentages of mono you both used 3%, 5%, 10%, 20%?

Lovie1, though reading all regarding you and shreylcow, I don't know why I still trust you, don't break your reputation playing any gimmicks, all people in this forum trust you, did not break our trust, thanks

Feb 22, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mona4white
    Monobenzone_aattention recepie :

mix my mono with:

- hot lemon juice (heated in the microwave).. i use (squash) one lemon for every single batch
    - aloe vera body butter

i mix it all with a hand blender

sometimes i mix some orange massage oil in it..

it cuts back the chemical smell

i do not recommend to put water in your mono mix..it has NO effect..water can't dissolve mono at all

Lovie1 do you use the same???

And how much percentages of mono yu both used 3%, 5%, 10%, 20%?

Lovie1, though reading all regarding you and shreylcow, i dont know why i still trust you, dont break your reputation playing any gimmicks, all people in this forum trust you, did not break our trust, thanx

Hey, if you feel that way just don't ask me anything it's that simple.
    -

Feb 22, 2008, 12:59 PM
    Mixed my new mono batch today.. I always mix a new batch of mono on fridays
    mona4white Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 01:08 PM
    New batch means?

Hey by the way lovie1 is leaving, ask her don't go, we are sorry
    -

Feb 22, 2008, 01:21 PM
    new batch = new mono cream that I made
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Feb 23, 2008, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by monobenzone_attention
    mixed my new mono batch today.. i always mix a new batch of mono on fridays
    Who do you purchase your mono from? Anil?

Thanks.
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheralcrow
    Lovie1, whatever, dont talk to me like that!!!

First off, HECK YEAH, I am overly anxiious, and has been since , I have ordered my mono , in jan, and still have yet to recieve it!!!

Second off, you could of atleast posted a qiuick reply, with I am sick...it would of not been that hard...

Dont try and make me deEm ignorant, when in all reality,I just want my mono..

look , everyone else is using theirs, and on their way to sucess,(EVEN YOU)...

while I JUST had to have my mono,(now) delivered to CANADA, in hopes, that a friend in canada, has no problems, sending it to me in the USA...

and it is a little ironic/freakish, that the day I was ready to order(last week)
    that you got sick...(which I am sorry about)

But again who wants to wait 6 mnths to recieve their mono they payed for at the beggining of the year?
    AndI am not crazy, I like every one else, has been anxious, since last year(nov), to recieve and start my product..'Timne does not wait on no man..
    and who knows, if the mono would somehow become unavailiable, and I have then, no means, of obtaining it..?
    Ya know..

But anywho, I am sorry for not knowing you were sick.....
    Sheralcrow, you are disrespectful and impatient, and I have NO respect for you now, what so ever. Love1 has done nothing but try to help YOU.. and the people here with mono, she has the most experience with it than all of us, and she is being so kind as to give up her time and energy to help YOU and us when really she herself has no needs or queries about it. People like you should be banned and do not deserve to be on this board.

Just because you have received bad luck with trying to obtain mono.. DOES NOT mean you have the right to abuse other members of this board.

I know it is a co-incidence that she fell sick the day she was meant to receive payment for you but by all means, co-incidents happen in life. And if you are such a mistrusting person I would recommend you trust no one. You have lovies phone number and other details...

You have NOT found a friend in me.

Vahid.

Feb 23, 2008, 08:55 PM
    And furthermore If lovie1 REALLY wanted to scam, she would have done it by now and succeeded as we have all put our trust in her. She could easily have posed as a seller at some point. or given details of a fake seller. It's not hard at all to scam really when you think about it. I just feel that she deserves more respect as she is an helpful member of our community!!

Why would lovie1 risk her reputation on this board (like as though she just spent 3 months chatting on here and making friends just to gain $300 and then delete her account and start over again? Lmao.. I don't think so).. to gain a measly $300? I don't think so.. I think she was honestly trying to help you out because she is a good person.

Lovie1, hunny, don't help people over the net.. in fact don't help people at all, because as soon as something goes not how they expect it, they go throwing daggers at you. I learnt that the hard way!!

Xox Vahid

Feb 23, 2008, 09:25 PM
    And FURTHERMORE (LOL!) I have so much faith in love1 that if any of you here even so much as SLIGHTLY doubt her to be a trustworthy person, I will PERSONALLY wire her $300myself, by which she will have EVERY opportunity to take it and run if she so pleased, and get her to wire it BACK in return and SHOW proof that I have done this, just to prove that she is an honest and ligit person. That's how much faith I have in her!

Xox again vahid

Feb 23, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Now I just rceived even more information.. turns out that Lovie1 hadn't even agreed to receiving payment as she was ill.. and this is how sheralcrow reacted...

"I REALLY, WANT THIS MONO, BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO AVOID MY CALLS, AND NOT EMAIL ME,OR PM, ME WITH A RESPONSE..

ALL I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU WAS THAT THE 30 DOLLARS, TAX TO SEND A WESTERN UNION WAS RIDICULOUS, AND I COULD NOT AFFORD IT, AND I WAS GOING TO SEND YOU A POSTAL MONEY GRAM

WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE RECIEVED IN A COUPLE OF DAYS..

BUT NOW, YOU TOTALLY ARE ACTING OBLIVIOUS, TO ME AND WHAT I WANT/NEED, WHEN IN ALL REALITY, YOU COULD OF TOLD ME "NO", WHENI FIRST ASKED YOU TO DO IT FOR ME.

and then she goes on to write...

I HAVE YO GO TO THE HOSPITAL FOR STOMACHE ULCERS, BECUASE OF THE STRESS BETWEEN YOU, ANIL MONO..SCHOOL..

WHEN I A,M NOT A BAD PERSON, I WORK WITH THE HANDICAPPED AND DISABLED, AND THE UNFORTUNATE, I PRAY DAILY, AND GOD DOES THIS TO ME?

I MEAN, YOY ARE AN OLDER ETHNIC LADY, WHO PROBALY, DID NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH HALF, OF WHAT I GO THROUGH ON A DAILY, BECAUSE OF YOUR SKIN COLOR PRIVELEDGE, AND HOW CAN YOU HURT ME..
    "

That's just a part of it.. its 2 much to read.. and this is basically what lovie1 said in return.

"Now i don't appreciated that rude message you sent me. at all . girl what is wrong with you. ihaven't did anything for 6 days i could'nt. now you need to chill.

I'm just getting back to everybody. you was'nt the only one that i did'nt get back to. it's a lot of people . I was SICK

you should'nt jump the gun like that. that was'nt fair to me or you. and i hope that you don't do this to other people ""

Sheralcrow is cooked!! (means crazy)

Those are just the main prts, if anyone would like to know the whole conversation I am more than happy to send it to them.

Vahid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search