Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheralcrow Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Feb 5, 2008, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairskin
    After reading the forum, i have noticed that no one has actually mentioned exactly where they bought the mono from. Why is everyone not telling? Just say it its up to individual's instincts whether to go ahead and buy or not.
    And no one is obligated to tell their sources... with all these scammers running around on the net..

I don't blame anyone for not telling..

But if you read the whole forum, then, you should know...

But anyway, mine should be here by, like 2 days:D , and I am happy... he he!!

Nanny, nanny!:p
    -

Feb 5, 2008, 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shanu123456
    where is vahid Now a dys he is not posting anything.........
    what happened....How is u r process with mono going on....Plzzzzzz reply

I know, right...

I do wish he would pop on in and let us folk know how things are going with his mono, and progress..

Oh, well, maybe, he is busy... some people can't spend all of their time, playing around on the net..

Some people have lives..

Like I will, when my mono gets here and my progress gets close to being done... lol...
    fairskin Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovie1
    because a lot of people don't want to be labeled as a seller. and that has happen well over too many times. that's why. sorry:(
    I understand, I guess I will have to Google it as someone here suggested. Good luck everyone!
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Feb 5, 2008, 09:16 PM
    I agree sheralcrow

IF YOU GUYS WOULD ACTUALLY READ THE WHOLE THREAD YOU WOULD FIND EVERY ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION...

NO WONDER WHY SO MANY PPL LEAVE THIS FORUM

THEY KEEP HAVING TO REPEAT EVERYTHING THEY SAY !

Its annoying as **** when people keep asking the same question over and over again

Just go back and read
    fairskin Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowkat
    i agree sheralcrow

IF YOU GUYS WOULD ACTUALLY READ THE WHOLE THREAD YOU WOULD FIND EVERY ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION....

NO WONDER WHY SO MANY PPL LEAVE THIS FORUM

THEY KEEP HAVING TO REPEAT EVERYTHING THEY SAY !

its annoying as **** when ppl keep asking the same question over and over again

just go back and read
    I did read the whole forum and I have tried to email people like Vahid and his friend who he said sells mono, (that was a month ago) non of these guys have replied todate. I know there is other places like China etc, but again some people say its not genuine. No one wants to spend money on something that is not going to work! Money is not manna, and it definitely does not fall from heaven. People leave because they have got other better things to do PERIOD! If I find what I want I don't think I will be here, its summer in Australia, its time to be at the beach, (and work)... don't want to spend the whole day on internet; Askmehelpdesk.com for that matter.
    -

Feb 5, 2008, 11:09 PM
    Heey, mellowkat! (smile)

Well, I like ANIL, he is all good, so far...

And he always responds to my email... even when
    -

Feb 5, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Okay, Now I Am Pissed Off!

I Just Found Out That The Package That Anil Sent To Me Here In St. Louis Mo.
    Is Here, At The Ups Store... '

However, They Will Not Let Me Get My Mono, Because I Do Not Have An Indian Passport... I Am Heated!!

I Mean, Anil Should have Let Me Know This Before I Western Unioned Him My F**king, Gave Him My Money...

He Marked My Package "medical", Which I Understand Him Fro Doing That, However, Did He Not Know That This Was Going To Happen?

Also, He Also Said That The People Of Depig District Orders From Him All The Time...

My Question Is , I Know Some/most Of The People On That Forum/board Are From The Usa, So How Did They Get Theirs, And I Can't Get Mine From The Ups Office?

Also Where In The He** Is Vahid From, Is He From The States, Or What?

Now I Am Starting To Question Vahid's Sinceirity, And Anils Business Practices..

I Hope This Gets Worked Out, Cause I Emailed Him, And At Midnight, Here In St.louis, Usa, I Will Awit His Response,
    And I Will Be Calling Him First Thing In The Morning!

Guys, I Don't Know About Anil Now!! Or Even Vahid... cause Something Is Fishy..

How Do They Get Theirs, If The Ups Store Will Not Allow, Unless You Have An Indian Passport!!
    -

Feb 5, 2008, 11:34 PM
    Mellowkat Iam Going To Pm You, Check It Girl!
    -

Feb 5, 2008, 11:35 PM
    Lovie1, I Am Going To Pm You, Or Call You In The Morning!
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 6, 2008, 03:09 AM
    Thought Vahid lived in australia?
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheralcrow
    Okay, Now I Am Pissed Off!!

I Just Found Out That The Package That Anil Sent To Me Here In St. Louis Mo.,
    Is Here, At The Ups Store...'

However, They Will Not Let Me Get My Mono, Because I Do Not Have An Indian Passport...i Am Heated!!!!

I Mean, Anil Should Of Let Me Know This Before I Western Unioned Him My F**king, Gave Him My Money...

He Marked My Package "medical", Which I Understand Him Fro Doing That, However, Did He Not Know That This Was Going To Happen?

Also, He Also Said That The People Of Depig District Orders From Him All The Time...

My Question Is , I Know Some/most Of The People On That Forum/board Are From The Usa, So How Did They Get Theirs, And I Can't Get Mine From The Ups Office?

Also Where In The He** Is Vahid From, Is He From The States, Or What?

Now I Am Starting To Question Vahid's Sinceirity, And Anils Business Practices..

I Hope This Gets Worked Out, Cause I Emailed Him, And At Midnight, Here In St.louis, Usa, I Will Awit His Response,
    And I Will Be Calling Him First Thing In The Morning!!

Guys, I Dont Know About Anil Now!!!! Or Even Vahid....cause Something Is Fishy..

How Do They Get Theirs, If The Ups Store Will Not Allow, Unless You Have An Indian Passport!!!!
    VAHID LIVES OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.

And I really do believe that anil is sincere and the reason I say that is HE DID SHIP THE PACKAGE. IT WAS HOW HE SHIPPED IT THAT IS THE PROBLEM. It was'nt like he took your money and receive nothing HE DID SEND IT. HE HIMSELF MAY NEED TO CONTACT THE UPS STORE FOR YOU AND RESOLVE THIS ISSUE SO THAT YOU CAN GO PICK UP YOUR MONO. E-MAIL HIM AND ASK HIM TO DO SO.:)
    -

Feb 6, 2008, 01:31 PM
    lovie1,
    I never, said that anil, was not legit..

I really know he is...

But , it does not matter, because now my mono is here, at the ups store, and they will not let me retrieve it unless, i have an indian passport, so how am i supposed to get around that?

Also, far as anil though, before he accepts money from people western unioned for mono, he should make sure he knows about the policies /states countries laws, in each state, as far as delivery goes...

(thats just good business practice , right there... )

And if he had researched my city, and the laws, at ups, he could have warned me about this... cause he would have known...

So us/we the people can make a better decision on to if we can order, and receive our packages... and if not, then we can choose to go with some other source...

Again, what good is he being legit, if i can't get the mono, he sent...
    But he has my money??
    -

Feb 8, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Where Is Everybody..

I Hear Crickets...
    -

Feb 8, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Guys, My Mono Is On It's Way!!

Yaaaay!

I Think My Mono Problem/dilemma, Just Might Be Solved!!

I Will Let You Guys Know, When It Is In My Hands...

Ups, I Think Worked It Out!
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Feb 8, 2008, 08:50 PM
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy!!

I'll Pm You!
    whiteskinwish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 09:15 AM
    Hey sheralcrow! Good for you!!

Let us know how the problem was solved, because I might order from anil next time :D
    -

Feb 12, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Okay, guys!!

Bad news..

While the mono is here in the united states, (proves anil's legitacy)
    It is
    Sitting on a freakin counter in louisville kentucky,usa...

I am not there...
    (i am in st. louis mo, usa)

And the jerks, in louisville kentucky, are being very non compliant about sending it to me... (and again i don't understand why, when other people who are here in the u.s have received theirs, with no problem)..

So i am not happy, once again about this fact..

I will resend the beautiful mono, back to anil, and make him refund me my money)(that is only fair, imo)
    Or i will resend it back to him , in hopes, that a lovely member here will let him resend it to them and they send it to me??

I know crazy, but i want it now..

I ordered it jan,23rd, of this year, and all these delays, are annoying the crap out of me..

So to sum up, yes anil is legit..

But if when he sends it ti the usa, it can't get pass the stuoid ups, center..

It is rendered useless..!

Okay, ranting over , fro now!
    -

Feb 12, 2008, 04:41 PM
    Who Is From The Usa, And Received Their Mono From Anil As Of Yet?
    Without Ups , Problems?
    If Someone Is Out There Who Has.. Please, Post, Please, I Want To Make A Deal With You..
    Or Post The City That It Was Sent To Without A Problem, Or Post The Delivery Service That Was Used... please, Please, Please,please!!

Come On Don't Be Shy!!

Thanks
    -

Feb 12, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Lovie1, I Am Going To Call You, And Pm You!

Please Check..

I Will Call You Tonight!

Thanks Babe!
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 10:01 PM
    Sheralcrow.. yeah.. Anil is very legit and a very good man. Im sorry about what happened with your mono. But it isn't under his control he deserves a standing ovation for putting himself at risk by sending us mono at a very good price. Th mono is working well.. Ive always been darker than my cousin.. last night I compared my skin colour to him.. Im actually lighter.. like wow... and I look better too and I look better on cam, I feel better... back to the better me I always knew I was. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search