Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 1, 2008, 02:20 PM

Found this picture on brighterskin (yahoo groups)

You can see that mono doesn't lighten gradually..

So.. if you use mono there is only one goal: white skin with no pigment in it

Either white or forget it
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jan 1, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by monobenzone_attention

found this picture on brighterskin (yahoo groups)

you can see that mono doesn't lighten gradually..

so .. if you use mono there is only one goal: white skin with no pigment in it

either white or forget it
    Ok I understand

So do you know where to get it or do you know anyone else who does know

Thank you!
    sheralcrow Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 1, 2008, 09:24 PM
    [QUOTE=Vahid][QUOTE=sheralcrow]So you have vitiligo, why did you depigment huh?

So you won't have a contrast of skin colors right, or because it can affect yourself esteem/self image... why did you not repigment... or continue to where make up?dermablend? Why? Because you wanted to be 1 color for once in your life right?

Well what if I said to you... "GET OVER IT", "WHO CARES WHAT OTHERS THINK", YOU WOULD NOT LIKE THAT ANSWER NOW WOULD YOU?.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT SHERAL!!! 1,000,000% !!! Ive had severe acne myself, I had a deformed nose.. I suffered ALLOT of rejection in my life because of it. I was so affected that I now suffer clinical depression.

Accutane, rhinoplasty.. and even mono was my only way out. To be happy and confident and take the form that I beleive I am on the inside. People who disagree are just ignorant. Every human being has the right to feel special, accepted and look the way they would like to look.

I still get judged because im not white, that's the society we live, that's how it works. Anyone who doesn't fit the ratio, isn't wholly accepted and isn't able to integrate. Self esteem lowers, oppertunities diminish, confidence stepps low and as a result, employment, social and relationship factors lower immensely. basically our quality of life lowers when we are not looking and feeling our best. And looking and feeling are both very closely related.

I think people who say u should accept yourself the way you are should go brake their nose, dye their body black, or cut all their hair off. Then come back to us with what they claim to know!!!!

Vahid, Thanks for feeling me on this... man I know only too well what is like..

I am half indian and half black... I have very white features/nose/greyish color eyes, hair like silk, down to my woo- hah...

I have nice /excellent figure... I am very attractive... except of the fact of me being darker skinned... and a female...

Vahid, I am about 1 and a half shade darker then your avatar picture...

But I really think I am attrctive, enough to model... but my skin color, IMO, is limiting me..

Not only that , we all know why /how society places such an emphasis on the caucasian skin... how in the black community, they place sooo much emphasis on the lighter skin... shoot honestly, I look like what most blacks, deem to be beautiful/ well the typical video girl ,in that community, any way...

But , still I want to look beautiful with flawless lighter/whiter skin...

Anyway, Vahid have you placed your order with the ANIL, guy you have posted up?

And how long have you been using from them? (THE ANIL GUY)

Is , the anil person the only person you have gotten monobenzone from?

If, not where else did you purchase your monobenzone from?

Please answer me, we have to talk...

Really if you don't mind you can email me/or p.m me... I feel we both are here trying to figure out sources and depigment... I feel we are on the same wave length..

VAHID... PLEASE REPLY HUN!

THANKS!

I Don't WANT TO PURCHASE JUST ANY CRAP!
    -

Jan 1, 2008, 09:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahid
    hey sheral... i am going to stop putting mono on my face because it makes my skin severely dry, i am also goin gto avoid sensitive parts like genitals, anus, etc.

I have some premature wrinklin on my forehead from having severely dry skin.. this freaks me out to be honest.. I want to look as young as possible. So I wont risk putting mono on my face. Just most of my body.

Right... YOU SHOULD APPLY A REALLY GOOD MOISTERIZER, LIKE aloe-vera,or something that intensely moisterzes... like they really make good creams, that will and can give great moisture to the skin... so lay off, the mono if you deem you need to , but mk. Sure to keep applying to your body, cause my cousin and best friend , stopped applying for a week, and her melanin/darker pigment tried to re appear, so she kept right on applying...

You really can't take a break, or your pigment cells will try and form, right back...

So keep applying to your body parts..

Cause you are right buddy, I WOULD HATE WRINKLES TOO!

All right VAHID, KEEP REPLYING... OR LIKE I SAID P.M ME, SO WE CAN STAY IN CONTACT... WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT!!

LOVE.. SHERALCROW:)
    -

Jan 1, 2008, 09:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chandani
    sorry sheral and anyone else who was offended by my comment..I only thought people were trying to lighten their skin..Im sorry sheral I didnt know you have vitiligo and accessive acne...everyone does deserve to look their best..so sorry again...

No, chandani, you are okay babe...

BTW, I Don't HAVE ACNE, NOR VITLIGO.. I JUST WANT/AM GOING TO DEPIGMENT... I WAS USING THOSE REFERENCES, AS EXAMPLES,OR WHAT -NOT...

BUT IF MONO IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT, then give something else a try..

Mono is serious business... you have to be dedicated, and really want to do this... so I suggest this forum for you sweety... the "bright skin forum", it is a forum , for those who want to slightly brighten their skin, cause there is no way to lighten the skin... you can only brighten your skin, or depigment it/kill the melanin! ;)
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Jan 1, 2008, 10:26 PM
    Hey Sheralcrow, what if I dilute mono till it become 3% , would I just depigment or lighten? You said you saw depigmentation first hand, how this person look, does he/she look albino minus the white hair? And how long it took them?
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jan 2, 2008, 01:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheralcrow
    No, chandani, you are okay babe...

BTW, I DONT HAVE ACNE, NOR VITLIGO..I JUST WANT/AM GOING TO DEPIGMENT...I WAS USING THOSE REFERENCES, AS EXAMPLES,OR WHAT -NOT....

BUT IF MONO IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT, then go ahead and give something else a try..

mono is serious business...you have to be dedicated, and really want to do this...so I suggest this forum for you sweety...the "bright skin forum", it is a forum , for those who want to slightly brighten their skin, cause there is no way to lighten the skin...you can only brighten your skin, or depigment it/kill the melanin!!;)
    So how has the depigmenting been working for you so far! :)
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lula2000
    Hi, been reading here about mono and the only person who seem happy with their results is Lovie1,
    Hi Lovie1, what do you think of Love_attention post? any regrets? when you started the treatment, have you consulted any one, a doctor, a chemist or it was just your decision?
    Are you scared of turning ghostly white or you do think it is avoidable?
    You must be risk taker and very strong to take that step by yourself, would ya please let us know more.
    And monobenzone_attention you were already spotty before the treatment, so where does that leave the people without spotty skin?

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
    I never consulted a doctor but by me being a chemist and working in the lab I'm able to get ahold of chemicals and I also have a facination with chemicals and beauty and the role they play in our lives and no I don't regret using monobenzone, and yes I did have dry skin in the beginning, and yes I'm still using this aug 18th will make 2yrs that I'm on monobenzone and I to this present don't have any issues but I will tell you this don't use strengths higher than 40% anything over that is not good.this is a gradual process that take time. And my goal is to depigment totally my lightening is even. And not evey one that depigments turn ghostly white or chalky white.
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 05:42 PM
    So does benzyl arbutin work the same way as mono? Using BA, do you eventually turn white ?
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 08:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chandani
    soo does benzyl arbutin work the same way as mono? Using BA, do you eventualy turn white ?
    I heARD IT DID IT JUST NOT PERMANENT and that it takes longer not for sure never used it. Sorry but from what I read arbutin is a natural form of hydroquinone.
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 12:09 AM

VAHID...PLEASE REPLY HUN!!

THANKS!!

I DONT WANT TO PURCHASE JUST ANY CRAP!!

Sweety.. to contradict MONOBENZONE_ATTENTION.. Ive been using mono for the past 3 weeks. And NO frekcling of the skin.. just a few tiny dots which are a few shades lighter which you can't even notice and gradually go away anyway.

I bought my Mono from anil and Ive been using it for about 3 weeks.

The only problem Ive encountered is that the skin on my face became severely dry so I stopped using it on my face. Apart from that.. no problems whatsoever.

I know what you mean about the beauty thing, my best friend is Indian, she has ver dark skin. She looks like Barbie.. I mean.. small button nose.. big eyes... cute little face.. but she's as dark as charcoal so people don't notice her as much.

She wants to lighten to and I am going to help her accomplish that.

Don't worry what people think and what paranoid s like monobenzone_attention so to try to scare us. If you have a problem with mono.. u just stop it.. yes.. it does caus vit for some people.. it isn't for everyone.. but it's worth giving it a try.. ALTERNATIVELY there is another thing called Mequinol.. which is very good because it doesn't strip you5r skins ability to defend against the sun and tan. You can also go as pale as you want with it, it just takes longer.

And I don't think it causes the patchiness mono can cause. Talk to Anil, he is planned to make it.

Take care sweety I'm here OK and my email msn details etc are here for the taking.

Vahid.

Jan 4, 2008, 12:14 AM
    Right...YOU SHOULD APPLY A REALLY GOOD MOISTERIZER, LIKE aloe-vera,or something that intensely moisterzes...like they really make good creams, that will and can give great moisture to the skin...so lay off, the mono if you deem you need to , but mk. sure to keep applying to your body, cause my cousin and best friend , stopped applying for a week, and her melanin/darker pigment tried to re appear, so she kept right on applying...

you really can't take a break, or your pigment cells will try and form, right back...

so keep applying to your body parts..

cause you are right buddy, I WOULD HATE WRINKLES TOO!!

ALRIGHT VAHID, KEEP REPLYING...OR LIKE I SAID P.M ME, SO WE CAN STAY IN CONTACT... WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT!!!

LOVE..SHERALCROW:)
    OK sweety. My face is getting better.. its healing... I can finally make face movements without crinkles... I think it just needs time to get the mono out of the outer skin layers. There is no way I can use mono on my face.. so either on my body or I quit using mono altogether.. I don't want to have 50 y/o skin lol.
    -

Jan 4, 2008, 12:22 AM
    Vahid, good to hear that you are doing better, my mono is coming next week.
    So you said you never use mono on the face, then how did you get th wrinkles? You used like sheralcrow said on the lower half? What mono's color form Anil?

Jan 4, 2008, 12:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    Vahid, good to hear that you are doing better, my mono is coming next week.
    so you said you never use mono on the face, then how did you get th wrinkles? you used like sheralcrow said on the lower half? what mono's color form Anil?
    I said I got wrinkles because using mono on my face made the skin on my face severely dry. It doesn't for most people, I just have very sensitive skin on there because I was on accutane and my face was the prime area for which I once had severe acne. Im not saying don't use it on your face. It is better to do so. But I am not because of what it does to the skin on my face.
    -

Jan 4, 2008, 12:49 AM
    Vahid, what about mono's color
    -

Jan 4, 2008, 10:31 PM
    Vahid is the man!!

I am placing my order on.. Jan 22nd 2008! Or maybe the 23rd,

And to top it off I will get like 2 pounds for 400 big ones! Woo hoo!

I hope my skin does all right with the mono, and I hope the mono is a pure and good brand(legit)

But if it does not seem to be a good deal/or bad mono, I have one other guaranteed source...

From a lab... but the prices or freakin ridiculous.. . they charge 100 dollars, for 50 grams, and 1000 dollars for basically 1 kilo, which is basically a pound... man they are beating people over the head with those prices... but I guess, the point is to buy in bulk, but still that is really, really high!!

I pray any way, That the guy vahid ordered from , is legit... good thing is , they email me back every time I contact them... and they also refer me to talk to people on the depig district(which no one else can join, cause of scammers/and frauders will try and bring them down)... and I understand that completely... I wish I can join... but they must protect themselves, and I really agree, with how they handle their forum... really impressive if you ask me...

I can't wait!

Guys, when /if my order from the guy vahid orders from, and I get a sample tested in a lab, and it comes out legit

(cause I do not want to just put any thing on my body, with out testing it first , at a lab.. ecspecially something/powder, like mono, not trying to diss, vahid, or undermind him, I just can't trust, anybody, or just anything, ecspecially if I will pay money for it... and not little money)

But I will keep a detailed journey of my experiences with this particular mono, weather it be good news or bad news, if it seems fraud ,or not(the mono)... or if everything seems to happen how I hope it will.. like the mono is good/legit... the order comes okay, and not tooo late... and then when I put it to action... it will be all posted , right herre, on ask me help desk, EVERYTHING!

SO , guys take this journey with me!

SMILE, LOVE AND HUGS, TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

sheralcrow(smile)
    -

Jan 4, 2008, 11:07 PM
    Lovie1... lovie1... lovie1... I Have Just P.m'ed You... please Check Your P.m!

Thanks!
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Jan 5, 2008, 04:19 AM
    Does mequinol depig your skin or just make it lighter ?

Jan 5, 2008, 05:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowkat
    does mequinol depig your skin or just make it lighter ?
    Yes it's a skin depigmentator, but has allot of benefits which mono doesn't have. Except it takes longer to work. But I prefer mono because its faster and we know more about it.
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Jan 5, 2008, 07:55 PM
    Has anyone used 10%-15% mono ?

I want to lighten evenly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search