Ask
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 02:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chandani
    you look great vahid
    did u see any sideeffects to the mono
    Iv heard such bad things about it in this and other forums
    that I didnt want to try it
    I dont think it could be true-- mono gradually turns ur skin white even places you didnt use it--that scares me the most..since I only want to use it on my arms
    vahid would you recommend it??!
    now Im having second thoughts

Lol chill chadni.. there is no success in life without risk... remember that :P

I was happy to take aboard this step.. no looking back, no regret.. and sure as well glad I didn't waste time thinking about it. Sure it burns a bit when you apply it to sensitive areas but the burning subsides within a few minutes. It makes your skin feel fiery and alive.. kind of warms you up actually and it has no real damaging effect, doesn't affect the quality of my skin in fact since I've been using it people have commented me on my skin saying it looks even better. There you go. :P

And don't believe that people say.. anil does it at a good price and his mono is very high quality. It doesn't cost allot to make it.. places such as depig.com and monobenzone.com try to make good money off us poor suckers! :(

Dec 27, 2007, 02:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    Hi Vahid, where did you et your glutathione pills and soap? and how much did you get them for, I use the WOE pills and they are very expensive hope yours are cheaper. I thought Iranians have very light skin.
    you look great by the way
    Thanks muna.. I got my pills and soap from ganda but I'm thinking to get them from this other lady because she does it cheaper. I want to get kojic soap this time, perhaps. What I like about those soaps is that they made my skin flawless.. meaning no pimples.. no discolorations.. just flawless.

http://www.freewebs.com/simplytrading/

Im still on my second months supply of gluta.. but I'm going to get dr james, vit c, and kojic soap from simply trading. Ive also bought rosehip oil and vic E cream for my face because they have wicked healing properties. And using mono will make your skin peel, and turnover at a more quick rate. So deep healing and sun protection (spf cream) is essential.

I am very good at looking after myself and keeping myself young, I recommend you guys follow in my direction and use the things I've used for skin success.

Vahid. :)

Dec 27, 2007, 03:55 AM
    Here's another before after of me..

lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 06:05 AM
    You are the truth you look good keep it up keep it up.

I told you!!

Dec 27, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovie1
    you are the truth ya look good keep it up keep it up.

i told you!!!

Thanks sweety, yes you are right. Im glad I listened to your advice and went forth with it. :) Ive almost gone through a litre of 20% mono cream already...
    whiteskinwish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Hi lovie!

I've not been coming on this board for long time because of exams. Just got done last week! How is your lightening coming along? I plan to start mono from jan (I'm going for a holiday for coupla weeks... much needed break!). I've got the lotion and spf to go with the mono as well, just prepping and all! Keep us posted about your progress.

Hello vahid,

You look like a model! Many years back my skin color was just like yours in the before pic, but I've been getting tanned over the years and I've ended up so many shades darker, and now its like permanent. I am waiting to get back from my holiday and start using mono. What has your experience been in these past two weeks of your mono use... I mean like how has your skin reacted, like any drying, wrinkling up, roughening, extreme peeling of skin? Anything else you experienced that you could share? I'd like to prepare myself for what is to come! So any help and input will be greatly appreciated.

Dec 27, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteskinwish
    hi lovie!

i've not been coming on this board for long time coz of exams. Just got done last week! how is your lightening coming along? I plan to start mono from jan (i'm going for a holiday for coupla weeks...much needed break!). I've got the lotion and spf to go with the mono as well, just prepping and all! keep us posted about your progress.

hello vahid,

you look like a model! many years back my skin color was just like yours in the before pic, but i've been getting tanned over the years and i've ended up so many shades darker, and now its like permanent. i am waiting to get back from my holiday and start using mono. what has your experience been in these past two weeks of your mono use...i mean like how has your skin reacted, like any drying, wrinkling up, roughening, extreme peeling of skin? anything else you experienced that you could share? I'd like to prepare myself for what is to come! so any help and input will be greatly appreciated.

The skin on my face has gotten very dry.. in fact I have to really pack on moisturiser.. like smooch it on and let it dry... and it does peel so I need to exfoliate.. but it still looks healthy and has a healthy glow. I do get quite a bit of stinging on my face, I take it my face is just an extra sensitive area on me.

Dec 27, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Thanks vahid... do you use an exfoliating sponge or cloth (I think I've seen them on ebay) or an exfoliating cream? But won't that irritate the skin a little (or maybe I'm wrong) since its so sensitive and peeling?

Dec 27, 2007, 08:16 AM
    hi lovie!

i've not been coming on this board for long time coz of exams. Just got done last week! how is your lightening coming along? I plan to start mono from jan (i'm going for a holiday for coupla weeks...much needed break!). I've got the lotion and spf to go with the mono as well, just prepping and all! keep us posted about your progress.

hello vahid,

you look like a model! many years back my skin color was just like yours in the before pic, but i've been getting tanned over the years and i've ended up so many shades darker, and now its like permanent. i am waiting to get back from my holiday and start using mono. what has your experience been in these past two weeks of your mono use...i mean like how has your skin reacted, like any drying, wrinkling up, roughening, extreme peeling of skin? anything else you experienced that you could share? I'd like to prepare myself for what is to come! so any help and input will be greatly appreciated.
    Hello, good to have you back!
    Well I'm just getting lighter and lighter and I must admit I'm loving it too! jan 18th 2008 will make 1yr. 5mos. On mono and I plan to use it for all eternity well... maybe not that long but I love the way that my skin feels and blemish free see that's my thing and I don't have to wear make up to cover marks I'm in love with monbenzone that's for sure. I'm not having any problems at alli'm going to take pics of my chest & arms are to let you see the color that is comimg through and the skin is peeling but not like it did 1yr ago. I'm past that stage.

Dec 27, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Lovie, that's awesome! I guess the peeling is what ultimately sheds your old skin and brings out the newer, clearer and whiter skin underneath, so that's a good sign. I'm coming back on jan 14th and plan to start next day, I will mark the day on the calender to keep track!

Happy lightening!

Dec 27, 2007, 08:37 AM
    lovie, thats awesome! i guess the peeling is what ultimately sheds your old skin and brings out the newer, clearer and whiter skin underneath, so thats a good sign. i'm coming back on jan 14th and plan to start next day, I will mark the day on the calender to keep track!

happy lightening!
    That right I marked the calender too aug 18th, 2008:) :D will be 2yrs for me.

Dec 27, 2007, 08:58 AM
    thanks vahid...do you use an exfoliating sponge or cloth (i think i've seen them on ebay) or an exfoliating cream? but wont that irritate the skin a little (or maybe i'm wrong) since its so sensitive and peeling?
    No I just use exfoliating scrub on my face and if needed, I would use a homemade body scrub on my body (suger + Grapeseed oil).
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Dec 27, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Wow vahid your results are great !

Did the guy give you mixing instructions ?

How do you dilute it to 20% ?

Dec 27, 2007, 07:49 PM
    I just weighed the moisturisers on a scale.. then I added 20% mono of the amount I weighed.
    -

Dec 27, 2007, 08:22 PM
    Did you use the mono on your eyes ?

Is it safe to put on the eyes ?
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Dec 27, 2007, 10:01 PM
    Hi Simmy , I was wondering about what happened to you. You never came back to let us know what is going on with you.
    Would you please keep us updated and hope your doing great
    And thank you so much Vahid for the info, you're great, cute pix
    -

Dec 28, 2007, 12:30 AM
    I think he was just playing around in forums and never came back to respond to his own question
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Dec 29, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Hi Vahid, I've read somewhere that you have to rub alcohol, do you do that? If you do, how do you apply it and what kind?

Dec 29, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    Hi Vahid, I've read somewhere that you have to rub alcohol, do you do that? if you do, how do you apply it and what kind?

Hi muna I just mix it in the blender for 6 minutes. Yeah I put it around my eyes.. but I avoid the parts close to my eye ball because it really stings if it gets in there.
    strawxxx Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 09:50 PM
    Vahid, did you put on your lips too?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search