Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 10:26 AM
    Hey sheral crow, are you seeing any results with your mono yet?
    Anyone using AA got any results yet?
    Thanks guyz,
    mamie4784 Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 4, 2008, 08:22 PM
    I really really want to by this benoquin, but I can't get a prescription caus ei don't have vitiligo and I've been searching everywhereifor hours at a time for 3 days straight, it shouldn't take that damn long to find something online. I can't find a legit company depig.com everyone says is fake and I trust the people, please please people can some one give me a legit websit that actually have a costumer service number and not jujst some crAppy website selling me some mystery cream to get me out 200 bucks
    sheralcrow Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 5, 2008, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo9090
    hey sheral crow, are you seeing any results with your mono yet?
    Anyone using AA got any results yet?
    Thanks guyz,

Not, yet...
    I just started using, a week ago..

However, it is really getting used to my skin(the mono)

I did apply above my knees last night, because I feel I can handle this very well..

I might call my supplier again, on Monday, to see if I can get some more..

I got my taxes back.. (yaaaaaaaaaaaaay)

So I am good.

I can't wait until This mono from my supplier starts to show great results... I can't wait!! :) :)
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Apr 7, 2008, 08:10 AM
    Monobenzone is for vitiligo suffers . Not for normal skin. Your skin will become blotchy. And uneven. Pinkish white spots, you will disfigure your skin and that's a fact and no way around it. And african americans and hispanics (esp) with dark skin will have the more ovious diffent patches of pigment
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Apr 7, 2008, 08:11 AM
    And you still won't get the color you want even in the long run. Cells can become refractory to monobenzone. Also repigmentation can occur.
    sheralcrow Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 7, 2008, 10:24 AM
    BLAH^^^LOL.. to the one above me^^^

ANYWAY,.
    okay guys, so last night a little more was applied onto my thighs...
    and yes there some tingiling in that area , not a lot but a tad bit...
    I think it is because I am just now applying it there...
    anyway, I will start 2 times a day, today.

WILL KEEP RECORDING MY RESULTS.
    gneiss Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2008, 02:29 PM
    Hey Sassy T
    I just bought the lactic acid peel from MUAC.
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Apr 8, 2008, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gneiss
    Hey Sassy T
    I just bought the lactic acid peel from MUAC.
    Cool, how is that working for you? Is it a chemical peel?
    starrbaby Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2008, 08:06 PM
    You're hot.
    CELINA Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

Apr 25, 2008, 11:32 AM
    VAHID I noticed you are using monobenzone a long time, please update how is it going? I want to know ASAP if this messes up your skin after some time, as SIMMY has claimed.
    CELINA Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

Apr 25, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahid
    I've also decided to show some pictures of me, so you can all see me in my true form. With my message being, those who seek beauty should never give up!

Oh wait. Your results look totally darker than Sam's and Omar's. Or is this your starting skin color?

I assumed you were depigmenting for a long time, I guess not? Since when have you been depigmenting? I don't see a change but maybe because there are no before pics
    silentnighttin Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk
    Hello, iam using monobenzone too, before I did I have researched it a lot. Monobenzone is not lightning product it is depgmintation agent basically destroying the melanocyte (which are responsible for the brown colour in skin). Now you can not try it for few months and quit, you have to complete the whole course i.e. your whole body is white and killed all the pigments in your body. Some take 2yrs some 1yr and others few months. My friend been using it for 10 months, she is white but still have few shades she went to get rid off.

it is cream and come in different strengths 20% is the popular one but I make mine from raw material. The higher the faster to get to your goal but then you end up patchy!! Slow steady and by the time you are very light the patches will not be seen like my friend right now. She only use 10-15% and she is white in 10 months and was dark before her results are my inspiration.
    Where do you buy the 20% monob. how much it cost? How big is it? How far can one tube/bottle reach? How long before you can see the result if you use it 2 time a day? I have asian skin and I do not wish to be white but have some skin problem so... you can write to [email protected]
    Branco Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheralcrow
    BLAH^^^LOL..to the one above me^^^

ANYWAY, ...
    okay guys, so last night a little more was applied onto my thighs...
    and yes there some tingiling in that area , not alot but a tad bit...
    I think it is because I am just now applying it there...
    anyway, I will start 2 times a day, today.

WILL KEEP RECORDING MY RESULTS.
    How is the lightening coming along with the mono?
    janice589 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Here's some scary stuff:

Following treatment of skin with Arbutin Monobenzylether (Benzylarbutin) cream, the skin may be sensitive for the rest of the patients life and sunscreen should be used during exposure to sunlight.

Has anyone experienced this or does anyone know if it's true?

And by the way here's someone who's really white (for inspiration) but she's kind of scary looking
    Attached Images

Simply Jane Posts: 44, Reputation: 4
    -

May 9, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Why... why people, why put yourself through this?
    lilmsj Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 02:04 PM
    I don't c why not has and body here tried that soap from swiss l glutothione soap I used it for a little and its gotten rid of my dark stretch marks no joke but tell me more about this herbalinn arbutin
    inque80 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2008, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheralcrow
    Goood News Guys!!!

I Have A New Connection For Alpha Arbutin Powder Pure, And Mono Here In The Usa....
    It Is A Reasonable Price...not Cheap An Not Too High!!!:) :) :)

See What Good Luck Can Do:) :)

It Is Through A Proffesional Chemist From Here In The Usa!!!
    So You Wont Have To Worry About Border Problems, If You Are From The Usa/canad/austrila/india...

Mellowkat You Have To Pm Me, You Might Want To Here This...no Just Email Me At My Email ...you Know The Rest.
    If Anyone Else Wants The Powders, They Better Pm Me So I Can Let My Source Know, About More People Wanting The Powders.
    It Will Not Take Long To Deliver , He Is A Proffesional...not Forein, Or Whatever..
    So Hit Me Up.

Hey Sheral, I have been trying to PM you but I couldn't. Hit me back thanks.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

May 10, 2008, 05:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by inque80
    hey Sheral, I have been trying to PM you but i couldn't. hit me back thanks.
    "SheralCrow" is no longer on this forum, because she was exposed as a fraud, and has either fled, or was banned. I'm not sure which.

The person she scammed was me. Please, whatever you do, stay away from this girl. She is now posting on other forums trying to scam other people.
    applebeee Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 11, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    "SheralCrow" is no longer on this forum, because she was exposed as a fraud, and has either fled, or was banned. I'm not sure which.

The person she scammed was me. Please, whatever you do, stay away from this girl. She is now posting on other forums trying to scam other people.
    To to hear this... How much money did you lose?
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

May 16, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowkat
    -IMPORTANT-

you shouldn't use 20% or over

vahid can because he already had a light complexion

but if your darker than vahid you should use 5%-15%

so you won't turn pale white

here is a quote from boricua1 from aother thread she is talking about benzylarbutin but it also helps with monobenzone-

Boricua1-

the girl in the forum has vitiligo.... and she used monoenzene first..... of course mono bleaches all color from the skin and the darker your skin the chalkier and more pasty white your skin will look (Not natural or nice at all...) due to the fact that skin with more melanin tends to be thicker...... I would not suggest using a high concentration of 20% to anybody..... skin lightening is a gradual process and should take a little time allow the product to work...... burning off layers of your skin may seem to work at first but you wil soon see how your body will try to fight that extremely fast process by darkening... and or scarring... It can help to use soaps with kojic acid once a week or a lotion or cream with kojic acid... in order to target malanin synthesis on many different levels..... remember that skin has many ways of producing color.. if it seems that a lower concentration is not working try a different approach before switching concentrations all together and getting a stronger product..... your skin is used to being a certain color..... it's been that color for most of your life.... do not expect it to get used to change as quickly as your mind is ..... most lightening can take at least 3-4 months..... even years for permanent or drastic results... you can mostly expect bightening for the first few months .... which is a good thing.... you may actually find it was what you complexion neede all along instead of lightening..... I have a good firend who is very dark African skinned.... and I am a dull ark brown like hispanic.... we decided to start lightening a bit together and after a few months we started to realize that brightening was actually what we both wanted and needed more...... most of our problems with complexion (especially women of color) we blame on dark skin when actually what we need to do is get our skin in it's best condition....... removing blemishes, acne, uneveness, and scars...(Which all begins to happen in the "Brightening" process......).... take your time with a 5% or no higher than 10% benzyl arbutin concentration....... see what happens.... take notice of compliments... (cause you'll start to get them..) don't be too critical ... look at your progress... not the end results.... or else it will never happen fast enough or be good enough....... abd you'll find yourself caught in the loop of buying product after product seeing no results... most products may not lghten your skin but they will lighten your wallet....... benzyl arbutin seems to be a good product but use it wisely and patiently I advise you with the greatest care and counsel..........
    I know this is old but...

Skin with more melanin is actually (and ironically), thinner.

I read it in an article somewhere... well it was an article about "African-American" skin, stating that this skin type is thinner than others, contrary to popular assumptions. This could also explain why darker skin is so sensitive and reacts in dramatic ways to being irritated (example, lightening products, etc).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search