Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

May 16, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by applebeee
    To to hear this... How much money did you lose?
    Check your pm
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 01:46 PM
    What happened to sheralcrow??
    She was so excited about her mono and now we don't hear from her
    I bet anil was a fake
    applebeee Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 18, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Maybe it never came in the mail

May 19, 2008, 09:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chandani
    what happened to sheralcrow???
    she was so excited about her mono and now we dont hear from her
    i bet anil was a fake
    For the 10421542545th time, CherylCrow was banned because she was a SCAMMER. She scammed ME out of a lot of money, and she was exposed for it.

Anil is not fake, many people on this board have gotten their mono from Anil, including me.

Now, Cheryl is on other forums scamming people all day and all night, trying to convince them to buy fake ish from her so that she can order more from anil for herself.

May 19, 2008, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    For the 10421542545th time, CherylCrow was banned because she was a SCAMMER. She scammed ME out of a lot of money, and she was exposed for it.

Anil is not fake, many people on this board have gotten their mono from Anil, including me.

Now, Cheryl is on other forums scamming people all day and all night, trying to convince them to buy fake ish from her so that she can order more from anil for herself.
    The mono you ordered from Anil, is it lightening your skin a lot?
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Wow, that's a really bad move for her
    Wre here to help each other, remember that people
    leukotopia Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 10:00 PM
    I heard that there is no halfway mark with regards to pigmentation, and that you go completely white with continued monobenzone use.

This is good for me as this is what I want. I am already white, but I want to look completely albino (fluorescent white to pink) like, with no melanin left in my already rather white skin (sort of Rose McGowan colour atm). Streaks will therefore not pose any problem; plus I also live in Britain, which means that there is little sunshine, and even when there is, I'm in a situation whereby I won't have to go out in it.

Does exfoliation speed up the progression?

Also would leaving the monobenzone on for a longer period create a more favourable environment in which its effects can manifest?
    leukotopia Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 10:12 PM
    Also.

How do people on here rate 7unite as a source of monobenzone / benoquin?

X
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 09:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk
    Hello, iam using monobenzone too, before I did I have researched it a lot. Monobenzone is not lightning product it is depgmintation agent basically destroying the melanocyte (which are responsible for the brown colour in skin). Now you can not try it for few months and quit, you have to complete the whole course i.e. your whole body is white and killed all the pigments in your body. Some take 2yrs some 1yr and others few months. My friend been using it for 10 months, she is white but still have few shades she went to get rid off.

it is cream and come in different strengths 20% is the popular one but I make mine from raw material. The higher the faster to get to your goal but then you end up patchy!! Slow steady and by the time you are very light the patches will not be seen like my friend right now. She only use 10-15% and she is white in 10 months and was dark before her results are my inspiration.
    Please tell me how you got this to go into your skin it want go into mines

May 23, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by faye7
    please tell me how you got this to go into your skin it want go into mines
    Where can I buy some mono? I want to rid of my color too but I'mreally dark and don't kow if it will work for me. Whoopi goldberg color
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 04:41 AM
    Hi

Be carefrul from who you buy from, I just started to use mono last week and so far so good, I purchased my mono from a reliable and good source, pm me and I will help you. Try to avoid ordering from china.
    silentnighttin Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr
    hi

be carefrul from who you buy from, i just started to use mono last week and so far so good, i purchased my mono from a reliable and good source, pm me and i will help you. try to avoid ordering from china.
    Hi! Where or who did u get yours mono from? Mandie, whom who sell it on eBay laterly? No prescr.

Jun 3, 2008, 04:57 PM
    I want mono too. Since I've been on this site I haven't found the real mono cream 20% I'm wasting a lot of time searching on here and I've been searching since feb or march 2008

Jun 4, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by applebeee
    i want mono too. since I've been on this site I haven't found the real mono cream 20% I'm wasting a lot of time searching on here and I've been searching since feb or march 2008
    Buy some mono powder and mix it/blend it yourself with some kind of lotion (aura glow cream is soooo great--it's like pure silk), and ethyl alcohol.

Jun 4, 2008, 03:38 PM
    You all keep saying "buy mono powder but you never give your source why is that? I'm sure you all have a camera and video cam. Why don't you show us how to mix the powder with what ever creams, oil, alcohol you are using and upload your video on YouTube?? Anytime I want to find out how to do something I go to YouTube.

You all always say your mono is working but never show real before and after photo's using the same lighting. Most of these photo's on here are phoney except one. This Indian guy really looks like he use some type of depigment cream from his before and after photo's but he claims his dermatologist order his prescription

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search