Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smithyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 06:47 PM
    Is there much point of this relationship any more ?
    I've been in a relationship for 7 months now. Me and my girlfriend have broken up 2 times! Getting to no her was great and we have had an amazing time together. After the first month of being in a relationship with her we broke up , because she was texting this guy, saying she wants to meet up with him and stuff, the guy she was texting is a guy she has liked for a long time now ! But she tells me she was doing it because she was bored ! Anyway we worked things out and got back together. Ever since that though I haven't trusted her that much , things haven't been the same. Months down the line she was at a party this guy she has liked was there , she told me she was going to it and I was OK with it , I was texting her that night and things didn't seem right I tried ringing her but she didn't pick up , the next day she wasn't her self and I got told by someone else she kissed him! I'm still sure that's not all of it. Again we worked it out , I do think I love this girl but I'm not sure she feels the same way I do , I can't really trust her , she says she really does love me and was so upset about all of this I mean she was crying on the phone every night to me ! What to do help ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 6, 2010, 07:35 PM

When you have had enough, you will just leave, and put this behind you. This doesn't even sound like fun.
    youradvisor1 Posts: 31, Reputation: 12

Nov 7, 2010, 08:35 AM
    I'd invest my energy and effort into someone that is committed to me 100%. She sounds confused and frankly that's not your problem. You have your act together and want a relationship. I think it's entirely possible to love one person and have interest in another. That being said, when you're in love and deeply care for someone you're not compelled to act on an attraction toward another. Don't you want to be with someone that wants to be with you just as much? I'd move on and explain that she needs to figure her situation out because you know exactly what you want. Trust me, you'll meet someone without the drama. Good luck!
    anbolic_dragon Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2010, 02:44 PM
    I know its hard to think about letting her go but you might have to. It seems as if she don't fully feel that same you that you do. If she truly loved you then there wouldn't be any feelings or thoughts about another guy. That's the way I feel about loving someone, maybe people are different though. People do make mistakes and she seems like she knows she made one and if you feel like she's being thruthful and you want to give her another chance then you should. But if you can't trust her then that isn't solid grounds to build a relationship on. You will always be worrying about what she's doing when your not around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship worries and need a Christian point of view [ 32 Answers ]

This should probably go in the Relationships section, but I really need some Christian points of view. Me and my boyfriend have been together about a year. We are really happy together, with great communication and trust and admiration and respect for each other. We are long distance right now,...

What other electrical diagrams are similar to point to point [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know what other electrical diagrams are similar to point to point diagrams. Thanks

Find the components of the vector v with given point P and terminal point Q, [ 1 Answers ]

Find the components of the vector v with given point P and terminal point Q, find te unit vector in the direction of v. 1. p: (3.2.0) Q: (5, -2,0)

Relationship at breaking point! [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, Me and My husband have been together for about 3years now and our relationship is at breaking point. My husband is never at home he works and works till late. He was married before and so have I been, he has 4 kids with his ex and they are separated. Lets get to the point he is never at home or...

View more questions Search