Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kraby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2004, 02:26 AM
    AutoCAD 2004 conversion to 2002
    Does anybody know if there is software available to convert AutoCAD 2004 drawings back into AutoCAD 2002 so I can read them... HELP!?
    lnpatnaik Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2004, 11:27 AM
    Use save as
    Use the save as command from file menu... and the save the drawing in AutoCAD2000/ LT 2000 dwg. Format.. it is the second option in filetype.
    GOOD LUCK
    kaokao1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2006, 06:19 AM
    Autocad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraby
    Does anybody know if there is software available to convert AutoCAD 2004 drawings back into AutoCAD 2002 so i can read them ..................... HELP !!! ???
    EXCUSE MY BAD ENGLISH
    Please, can you tell me:
    1-How can I to write a question about AUTOCAD?
    2-I can't find the section about programming Autocad in Visual Basic
    Or another programming language. Where I can?
    Please, try to write to me.
    THANK YOU

[email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AutoCAD and VB [ 1 Answers ]

How to get the dimension , coordinates of the entity of AutoCAD drawing using Visual Basic . I am using filter property of select method of selectionset object... But its not happening.. Please send me the example code for the same.. Regards Sanjay

Autocad 2004 [ 2 Answers ]

I am an AutoCAD 2004 user and wanted to know... how should I draw an object in architectural units with dimension of 11/18" or 13/27" etc. i.e dimension other than multiples of 1/8".

Autocad [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm using autocad 2000 with windows xp professional. After installing and upon opening the program I keep getting fatal error messages (exseption 77ectt?? ). The disk I'm usying is not original :o but it has worked for many other people. Suggestions please!! I have a test soon!! ...

View more questions Search