Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CuriousFellow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 04:23 PM
    Old Horror Series of Books
    I'm trying to remember the name of either the series or the specific book I'm thinking of. One of the books in the series had some sort of ghost truck in it. Another I remember a little better, about a girl who interacts with an artificial brain who eventually reaks havoc and has to be stopped. The twist at the end is that she finds the plans for another fake brain with an anagram that makes up her name.

Any clue which series of (kids) horror books these are from?

Check out some similar questions!

Horror TV series in the late 50's or 60's. [ 21 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a TV program in the late 50's or early 60's. It was a horror series similar to the Twilight Zone - a new story every week and a narrator, maybe, at the beginning. The episode I'm interested in involved a scarry, large, life size portrait of an old man or woman in an old...

I am looking for a series of books that came in a pink cover. [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember the name of the series but I remember the characters names. There was Allison, Katie, Sabrina, and Rowena(Randy). They were friends that lived in Acorn Falls (I believe). Does anyone remember the name of the series?

I read a series of books (6 or 7) I remember the plot, not the titles. [ 1 Answers ]

I read a series of 6 or 7 books about 15 years ago. I need help remembering the name of the series, I don't remember the name of the books or characters. I only remember the plot line and a couple of odd things that happened. I remember a girl travelled to another world or time at first by...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.