Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_mohammed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 04:18 PM
    Visa for newborn.
    I am from the U.K I was born here and I married my fiancé in Pakistan I applied for her visa and then it came and before she was going to come to the U.K our baby was born and now it is going to take longer for the baby to come to the U.K does any one know any ways I could bring the baby here

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I write a question about me being pregnant [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have sexual intercourse and I'm on the pill. I have occasionally forgotten to take 1 or 2 and I forgot to a couple of months ago and now I think I might be pregnant. I've taken a test but it was negative but it could be wrong. I've been dizzy occasionally, I've had lower back and...

What should we write for the question [ 1 Answers ]

What should we write for the question "Our Vision" in animation company profile?

Question #1 Debt Validation: Who do I write first? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am about to begin the Debt Validation / Verification process, but I'm not sure where to start with the letter wrting process. Do I write the Credit Bureaus, Collection agencies, or the companies who initially furnished the debt? -Ena

Another Long Distance Question... [ 6 Answers ]

I apologize for yet another one of these, and it may seem somewhat repetitive to my last, but I don't have anyone else to talk to about this. Does anyone know the progression of long distance relationships well, and what is normal for them? I mean, my boyfriend used to call me all the time (like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.