Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allen121 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 03:33 PM
    I am 16 I still don't have beard but I have some moustache.How can I get beard
    I am 16 years old I still don't have beard but I have some moustache.How can I get beard??
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 6, 2010, 03:41 PM
    You'll need to wait for it to set in.
    At 16 it's unlikely you'll be able to grow one, this normally takes several more years yet.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 6, 2010, 04:16 PM

It comes in at different times for every one, Personally I could not grow a good one till I was about 20, a few friends were even at 23. It is just a matter of time
    ivanh Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Nov 6, 2010, 04:53 PM
    Just be patient. You know bills come with beards. You will have to spend coin and time to maitain it. You will have to keep it trim when you do get one. That means you gota buy razors, shave cream, after shave, and clippers to keep it even. Then if you cut yourself some hydrogen peroxide would be nice too. And don't run out of any of the above, because if just one item is missing its back to the store you go. That takes up time, and you you know time is money.

But for job interviews you will still need to shave clean to look presentable. Then afterwards every day for the job, otherwise folks will look askance at you if you miss a shave and that sucks up even more coin because a clean shave kills razors rapidly, but that isn't the half of it.

The chicks love men with beards so you could easily wind up getting hitched, then that means birthday presents, kids, toys for those, doctor bills and not to mention private schools. That will cost you a lot. You got to buy a house when you have kids. This will set you back about 300K. Then the bills for maintaining the house, the kids, the wife, the toys and the beard... should I contine?

Do you really want a beard so soon?

Nov 6, 2010, 09:22 PM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    Your right man but all my friends have grown a beard except me,it's all about luck man.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 10, 2010, 07:10 AM

Hey Allen,
    If you just can't wait for the day you have to shave twice a day this might just be your answer; Halloween Costume Beards
    Cheers, Tom

Nov 12, 2010, 07:48 PM
    Comment on speedball1's post
    Lmaoo! Good one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 20 I don't have beard,have ligt moustache,how to get beard [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 20 I don't have beard,have ligt moustache,how to get beard

Trimming a Beard and Moustache. What Do You Think Are Acceptable Lengths to Them? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, All! I don't really know. Have now grown a rather long beard and mustache. Have had them for about a year. Got pretty scraggly before Christmas. My daughter then hired a barber friend to come over to where I was house and dog sitting to cut my hair and trim my beard and moustache. That...

I don't have beard.How do I get proper beard? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't have beard.How do I get proper beard?

Beard and moustache [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16 yrs old.I have only minute traces of moustache.All my friends have a visible moustache.I too want to grow moustache and beard fast.Suggest any way to do that. Please help me .I am being insutled(Hope u understand... ).I am an Indian

View more questions Search