Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jatinmongia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 04:18 AM
    Which is better - 'apple ipad' or 'samsung glaxy tab' ?
    Which is better - "apple ipad" or "samsung glaxy tab" ?

I want to buy one of them . *** suggest me which one is better between "apple ipad" and "samsung galaxy tab" and why??
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 6, 2010, 08:28 AM
    Really depends on your proposed usage.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2011, 02:41 AM
    I plan on never installing iTunes on any of my computers. I have an Android phone and love it. I'm going to wait until the Android tablets mature and grab one if the price is right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

2008 word on desktop apple/send to apple laptop 2005word and doesn't display, why? [ 2 Answers ]

Document written in 2008 word sent to 2005 word both apple CPUs but document won't translate. Instead it is a bunch of sequential hyrogliphics? What process to Save to lesser update of word so document can open in older version? Or other solution Thank You Rein

With an accidental click on Firefox tab bar, the tab will get out n open another wind [ 1 Answers ]

With an accidental click on Firefox tab bar, the tab will get out n open another window; how do I pull it back the other way round? i.e. close this new window and put it back on the original location ?

New Apple iPad [ 13 Answers ]

So I saw the iPad Keynote on Apples website, what does everyone think about it? Is it worth buying when it comes out, or is it better to wait like with the iPhone.

View more questions Search