Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sukram60 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 02:53 AM
    Trying to find the name of this film.
    I saw the film in the 90's. In the film, a male drifter walks into a medium sized town. He gets involved with a TV or radio station, I can't recall which. He gets involved in the politics of the station somehow, manipulated the broadcasts, and befriends some people there. Then hear the end, he is at one of his friends houses, a friend whom is an activist on what I don't remember, and he suddenly asks his friend to remove his pants. But its not what you think. He threatens his friend, and once his friends belt and pants are off he strangles his 'friend' with his own belt! He then sets up the murder scene to look like a suicide. The very end scene has this 'drifter' leaving the town on foot, and as he does he meets a small child, has a polite and warm conversation with the child about something, then continues walking - credits roll.
    There is a whole story to this film that I don't remember, but it is a conspiracy film because the idea is given that he entered the town in the first place to quell the activism there, and he achieved his goal. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THIS FILM? It would be awesome to see it again. Thank you if you can help.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Nov 6, 2010, 05:10 PM

Public Access (1993)?
    Sukram60 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 06:40 PM
    Comment on adolf_hilfiger's post
    Awesome, that's it!! Thanks so much. When I saw this as a kid I did not really understand it, so have always wanted to look at it again. Many gratitude's, you have solved a persistent mystery. All the best to you, Sukram.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a film [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a film from the 80's ish, it has a very similar story line as "never back down" which was released a few years ago and "karate kid"! A mother and son moves home and in the new school the boy starts getting into fights, then the janitar trains to fit (the training s done in a run...

How to find a film name [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a true story years ago (bout 20) it is about a writer who loses his wife and daughter in a road accident he moves into a big house which is haunted by a boy in a wheelchair the boy had been killed by his dad in a metal bath tub being disabled he could only bang the sides of the bath with his...

Trying to find a film [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I'm trying to find a film title.. set in the 80s.. I thought it was called "Bad Boys" or something like that.. an american film featuring two men.. towards the start they're stripping in a club and then they pick up a woman in the back of the car.. any ideas?

Find a film [ 3 Answers ]

This film was set in the 80's or 90's, a young man goes to stay at a hotel and meets a very very old lady there, when he goes to bed the room spins and when he wakes up it's the 1910 0r 20's, later on he meets a young lady he still confused what's happens, during the film he falls in love with...

Help me find this film [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if any one knew the name of a film I saw once. I first saw it in the early 90's but the film may have been older and all I can remember about it is that a young girl and her family move house and she goes to the attic and discovers a ghost of a gil trapped in the mirror and some...

View more questions Search