Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boy321 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2
    -

Nov 5, 2010, 09:51 PM
    What do boys need to know about girls?
    kairi50 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2010, 10:04 PM
    Everything, some girls when their on pms, they'll be cranky, and get mad one second and then happy so just know they can get jeaoustoo, if you like another girl and nt your friend, and they'll get mad at u, because you don't love them, this could go on and on... lol, but nothing too bad, girls are most of the time great to hang out with, and if you ned someone to talk to as well, make a friend that's a girl,bcome her friend, and hopefully the two of you will hit if off :)
    -

Nov 6, 2010, 02:58 AM
    OK thanks
    Kind of new too girls behaviour.
    kairi50 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2010, 09:31 AM
    Comment on boy321's post
    Urwelcome ;), if u hve any other questions, feel free to as me :p
    VRon1 Posts: 77, Reputation: 10

Nov 6, 2010, 06:47 PM
    Actually most of the time guys can't tell if girls are dealing with pms or not.

How old are you though so I can define the right age group of girls?
    -

Nov 6, 2010, 10:03 PM
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 6, 2010, 10:38 PM

And you also go by this username... ferszty. Right?
    -

Nov 7, 2010, 01:13 AM
    Yep
    I forgot the passowrd and made another then I remembered I wrote it down so yer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boys are acting like mean girls [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm enrolled in my high school's automotive program. I'm the ONLY girl out of 17 kids. We're all either juniors or seniors. I've been in this program for almost a year and to say the least I take A LOT of crap from these boys. I'm always the butt of their joke, always getting picked on and...

It's OK for boys to do it, so why not girls? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am new on here and my first question I'm posting. Well I am a 29yr old single mother of an 11yr old daughter that very much so looks like she's 15. My situation is that I caught her trying to use my "toy" yesterday. It seems to be very normal for a boy to masterbate, but not for girls....

Do girls go 4 bad boys? [ 9 Answers ]

I have come to a conclusion that most girls go for the bad boy types, that if you are really interested in a girl, best thing to do is not tell her, or if you do, and she says no, don't keep asking! I believe girls go for the confidence in guys, and bad boys have this. They no how to flirt with...

Boys are more gifted than girls? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello :) I'm writing a research paper on the topic above- Boys are more gifted than girls (or the opposite). I need a credible sources or suggestions where I can find some information :) tnx

View more questions Search