Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VRon1 Posts: 77, Reputation: 10

Nov 5, 2010, 06:44 PM
    What career opportunities can I find with genetics?
    I plan on majoring in genetics and minoring in either theology or psychology, or possibly both. All I know is that it will be some combination of the three. What job opportunities are out there with these subjects in mind?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 5, 2010, 07:52 PM

Your best friend for this project is the Occupational Outlook Handbook, put out by the U.S. government every two years. Here's a link to the online version (paper version is at public libraries), and use the Search box at the top right of the home page -- Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-11 Edition. There's info on job training, job prospects, and working conditions for many, many jobs.
    writergirl922 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 09:10 PM
    You could be a genetic counselor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can any one tell me what are the career opportunities for German language in USA? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Is there any scope for german language in US? I would like to become a teacher of german language. Where can I get training to become a teacher?

What are career opportunities? [ 1 Answers ]

I have appeared for the class 12 exams with biology as subject I want to know what are the career opportunities for me ahead except Medical and simple graduation in botany or zoology?

Post destroyed career story and find publisher or job [ 3 Answers ]

My career and life were destroyed by a company and magazine from highly unethical and dishonest company people and activities and dishonest and irresponsible reporting by magazine who exploited and detailed embarrassing incidents at company and identified me by name when they promised anonymity. I...

View more questions Search