Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andriean Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 05:00 PM
    PS3 and Shared Network
    I have access to my laptop through my PS3. I want to transfer some mp3's to my PS3, but when I go into Music/Folders/Music/Artist it says there are no titles. I have the folders setup for sharing and it worked in the past. What is going wrong?

Check out some similar questions!

I have a network with 50 PC connected and a shared internet of speed 4MBPS. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a network with 50 PC connected and a shared internet of 4MBPS speed. But when I use utorrent to download some files in a PC then other PCs got very low internet speed. Is there any router to control the bandwidth of internet speed. OR I have to use PC software? Mostly I like to use a...

Can't share or access shared file in network [ 3 Answers ]

At first I can access everything. After a while a generic host problem window pops out and says encounterd a problem. After that I can't share or access any files in network. Then from services I manually started the network connection. Still can't share. After that when repairng the network...

Shared network drive [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, My question is related to shared network drive between the host and client terminal. Work environment is windows server 2003. I created shared drive on my server & client terminal. But When I log in next time, network drive and printer both gets disconnected on client PC.

Cannot Access Shared Network Recources [ 4 Answers ]

Help! I am trying to network two computers. Computer #1 is a Dell dimension 3000 desktop system that is connected to the Netgear Wireless router via a ethernet cable. Computer #2 is a Dell Inspiron B130 notebook that is connected to the Router via a wireless connection. Both computers are...

Network access to one shared printer has failed [ 2 Answers ]

I have a windows network. Computers are Win98SE #1, Win98SE #2, XPsr2 #1 and XP sr2#2. I have USB printers attached to 98SE #1 and XPsr2 #1. Printers are shared. System in place for approx. 2yrs and has worked fine. About 3 weeks ago XPsr2 #1 had difficulty accessing the printer on Win98Se #1....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.