Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amaron Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 10:14 AM
    I drive a 2000quad cab 4x4 f350 super duty 7.3 on singles...
    My question is: what is the torque spec on the external nut around the torrington bearing on the front bearing hub assembly?

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 9 cycle heavy duty super capacity-- It has stop draining the water. It spins [ 0 Answers ]

Have a 9 cycle heavy duty super capacity-- It has stop draining the water. It spins

2004 Ford F-250 6.0 litre super duty turbo diesel // Block Heater [ 0 Answers ]

I own a 2004 Ford F-250 6.0 litre super duty turbo diesel. The vehicle came equipped with an engine block heater. I would like to know if there is a way to test that block heater. Can it be checked with a meter? I don't know if it is burned out or not. I don't want to go through all that work...

Steering box adjustment on Ford 2001 F350 4X4 [ 2 Answers ]

My steering is loose mostly when I have the camper on the back. The tie rod ends seem Tight. Is there a way to tighten the steering box ?

2004 ford 250 super duty [ 1 Answers ]

Having trouble when starting- truck engine does this surge thing about 6 times then starts-after first start it starts right up. Had a power chip in but took it out. When I do a diagnostic it reads these codes:po603 and p2285- can you help me understand this and let me know what needs to be done to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.