Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cece957 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 07:44 AM
    How can I lighten my skin by 1 shade
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Nov 6, 2010, 04:34 AM

One shade is not a lot. Anything that you see in the pharmacy or supermarket can do that. Ambi and Nadinola are two that I can think of off the top of my head. Even just exfoliating your skin thoroughly can lighten you by one shade.
    mariamarie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 08:38 PM
    Do you have uneven skin tone?
    loanyB Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Nov 10, 2010, 01:40 PM

Nadinola!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My skin shade pics [ 5 Answers ]

My body is medium-fair and my face is so so tan, it is 2 shades darker than the rest of my body. I take Vitamin C 1000 m Clinique cleansers and moisturizer etc Neutrogena Sunblock 70 SPF I really am not sure what needs to be done, to get even tone and shades 3 shades from my face and 1...

Has any one used neoprosone gel forte to lighten skin or as a skin lightener [ 70 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this site but I wanted to know if any one knows about neoprosone gel forte. I have been using this cream for six months now I have had very good results, but I just wanted to know if any one has the same out come as me. I was using mono to depig my skin, but after 8 months of...

Different types of shade of skin [ 38 Answers ]

I've different types of shades of skin, whole over my body... does anybody ve this problem? I know its natural to ve different shdes in different areas bt I think I've unusual diffrence in some of the part of my skin So I want know about some product which is helpful to light the specific...

Skin Peels to lighten skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone I am new to AMHD and I had a few questions. Has anyone ever used a skin peel and gotten good results with lighter skin? They claim that your old skin cells are destroyed and new ones with less melanin and made, but I don't know how factual this is. I just ordered my skin peel from...

How to make a drum shade pendant out of lamp shade [ 1 Answers ]

I've recently purchased a fabulous drum lamp shade. I'd like to turn it into a hanging hardwired lighting fixture to hang from my ceiling. Is there a special kit to do this? I cannot afford to just buy a drum shade fixture already made. They are rather pricey (for our budget). Thanks!

View more questions Search