Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wumiodutola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 07:06 AM
    L want to know how effective this product is and l hope there is no side effect
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 5, 2010, 09:49 AM

What product ?
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Nov 6, 2010, 04:32 AM

Wumi which product are you talking about?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does stillman's freckle cream have any side effect, how effective is it otherwise [ 8 Answers ]

I have recentlt started using Stillman's Freckle cream, I want to know how effective is it and does it have any side effects, also what about Arch's pearl cream, please help on both

What is the most effective/safe skin lightening routine or product for face? [ 9 Answers ]

A few years ago I got sick, the doctors said that one of the rare side effects from the medication might be hyperpigmentation, after a year of treatment I began to notice my face and neck became shades darker than my entire body. Now, that I'm all better I would love to have my face back to a...

Anybody using lucida ds?need to know other product that's effective. [ 8 Answers ]

Lol!please help me ang give me advise about lucida ds?the effectiveness of it and the side effects... im gaining weight because I'm drinking lucida... is this one side effect of it?do I have to stop drinking it and try other gluthathione pills?please need advice what product... thanks... :D

View more questions Search