Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayaalexis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 04:30 AM
    The kids in the balloon ends up on the island, on the island was some kind of pirates
    The kids in the balloon ends up on the island, on the island was some kind of pirates, and they need to save someone, they escape from there with an old ship (it was in the swamp)am loking for the movie, I think is from the 80s
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Nov 7, 2010, 05:56 AM

Pirates Island (1991)
    mayaalexis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 04:45 PM
    Do you know where can I download it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's movie about two kids are stranded on a island [ 1 Answers ]

They got lost out to sea then found a island and had a kid then later found out they were brother and sisiter he had sany blond hair and the girl is very famous now she guest starred in " that 70"s show" as jakies mother but I can't put my finger on her name please help I have been diying to whatch...

80s movie that reminded me of time bandits kids on volcano island? [ 2 Answers ]

It involved a couple of kids and a volcano island. I believe they escaped on a boat from a villain in a long coat. I believe it was a movie and not a TV show.

Anime 80s film pirates island boys [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for animated film. Probably made in japen during the 80s. It`s about a ship full of boys who end up on a deserted island. They divide into two groopes and become enemies. (Kind of like Lord of The Flies.) The "good" group is led på a fat kid with curly hair Name I Gordon. The "evil" group...

(UK) CITV kids show- 90s- involving a woman on an island/whales [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this kids program I used to watch on CITV (I think), all I remember is it involved a woman who lived in solitude on an island... she could communicate with whales I think, and in the program her island was discovered by humans- who lived under the sea? I really don't rememeber...

Looking for book titel-Kids escape to island-British? [ 3 Answers ]

In this book a little girl (10-12 maybe?) is living next door to a house That has a lot of children. She is living alone with her mother (I think Her father died) and her mother gets called away. They don't know anyone In the town because they have just moved there so she has to stay at the...

View more questions Search