Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morr0414 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2010, 04:01 PM
    80s-movie-runaway-children
    A movie about children whose uncle or dad dies. They go on a journey through, what looks like a very western place in order to evade children's services and find a family member. I remember something about the uncle or a fortune teller who owns a Lion. Can any body help me, this was one of my favorite movies as a kid. It must have come out in the late 70's early 80's
    dananron Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Nov 4, 2010, 06:40 PM
    Could this movie be called Secondhand Lions?
    phelpsfan08 Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Nov 5, 2010, 09:13 AM

Is this the movie?
    On Our Own (1988) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s movie: runaway kids [ 31 Answers ]

It's driving me crazy what is the title of this movie? It's either from the 80s or early 90s and its about these 4 kids that runaway from home, because their dad dies or both parents die and they steal cars and run away and then later they get caught by some random lady and she takes them to their...

80's movie with runaway children [ 1 Answers ]

This Movie Is From The Early 80's I Think. It Has Children That Run Away From Home With Their Older Sister. They End Up Hiding Out In An Old Shed In The Woods That Has An Old Tractor Inside And The Sister States They Can Eat The Pecans That Fall From The Trees Around The Shed. I Remember One Of...

80s children movie title. [ 2 Answers ]

Its about a girl that goes through her mirror.. meets puppet like girls, almost like strawberry shortcake.. follows a road to a castle, there a witch who has a key and eats these orange looking cherry tomatoes... the girls defeats the witch and tries to bring home the orange things, but trips and...

Children movie search--80s or older. [ 2 Answers ]

This has been driving me nuts! It was a movie that I used to love when I was a kid. I was born in 82. So I figure the newest the movie could be would be late 80s. The only scene I remember was toward the end. These giant plant pods were opening and these round soft fluffy seeds were escaping...

View more questions Search