Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mowgleee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2010, 01:12 PM
    Sticky Tortillas dilema
    I have brought Torillas from the supermarket in a packet and they are all separate and can be handled without being sticky.
    When I make them they are very sticky and cannot be placed on top of others. How can I stop my homemade ones being sticky like this? I would like to send them to family but have to put lots of flour on them and even still place cookie sheets between each of them. Please help

Check out some similar questions!

Are tortillas bad for you? [ 8 Answers ]

I heard that bread is better?

Dating Dilema [ 30 Answers ]

To keep this brief. I've been seeing this guy for about 2 months now. And in the beginning he was the "initiator" to ask me out I'd say the first two times. After that I ended up being the "initiator" somehow. I think because at first I wasn't sure If I liked him and didn't really care and just was...

Sticky. And I mean STICKY situation [ 24 Answers ]

:eek: why do I always get myself into these situations? Me, my friend, and her boyfriend are in a band together... and until recently everything was springing up daisies, so to speak. However my friend and her boyfriend have being having quite a few problems the past few weeks, and since I am...

Granddaughter dilema [ 4 Answers ]

Plze can someone help me I have raised my grandchild since she was born due to my daughter having post natal depression. For past 6 mnths contact has been getting less and not much involvent between them taking place were its got to stage child doesn't even want go bak down nr house I've offered...

Dilema [ 6 Answers ]

I have very little contact with my bros. And sisters due to a fallout . Now the oldest bro. Calls me asking to help support my mom (78 yrs), who lives off soc. Sec. The thing is she lives w/ dad but their relationship is shot . They"re together out of necessity even though they don't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.