Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kgreer1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2010, 12:26 PM
    3. How specifically do equal employment laws apply to personnel recruiting services
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 4, 2010, 12:33 PM
    Homework ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canadian, specifically Ontario Laws regarding statutory rape. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, my question is what is the age rquirement for the perpetrator as well as the minor involved in sexual relations for it to be considered statutory rape in Ontario Canada, and can the charge be laid without the consent of the minor?

I work in NY for a company based in MA, which state disability laws apply to me? [ 0 Answers ]

I work for a MA based company, but reside in and work in NY. I will be taking short term disability as maternity leave; am I covered under NY or MA disability laws?

Equal Opportunity Employment Legal Assistance [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find a forum concerned with ex-felon reentry?

Does a non-compete clause apply to primary location or location of employment? [ 13 Answers ]

Does the non-compete apply to primary location of business, location of employment or any of the locations? There are 3 locations in my area, the clause states 10 miles and 2 years.

Indiana employment laws [ 1 Answers ]

I have a job at picture me portraits, the chain photo studios that are in wal-marts. I've worked there for 3 weeks and they have just told me that if I don't average $60 in sales an hour that they'll fire me. Can they do that? They never said anything to me about any sales average when they hired...

View more questions Search