Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KathyJames Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 12:30 PM
    What does Custodian Banking mean?
    I am applying for a job and, although full training will be given, they have indicated that I should know what custodian banking is. When I search the web I get loads of hits for banks that do custody banking but nothing explaining what it all means.

Thanks

Kathy
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 4, 2007, 12:42 PM
    I believe custodial banking is providing banking services for a trust where the bank holds and manages the funds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Banking [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My husband to be. Is having a problem with getting a bank account . And we have paid the collection agency that we needed to pay . But it takes 30 to 90 days to fix. But we need the money now . I was wondering if he could sign th check over to me and I deposit it in my account. While the bank...

Banking information [ 6 Answers ]

Can any one tell me the process of a creditor taking your banking account I know a judgement has to awarded but why does the bank give out your information? How do they know where you bank at I am so confused!

Safe custody in banking [ 2 Answers ]

Hi What are the advantages or disadventages for a bank for providing free safe custody services to its customers? Please help me with this 600 words assignment. Many thanks:cool: Patrick

Banking overdraft [ 1 Answers ]

Three years ago I incured a large overdraft on my checking account through an error made by my bank. I went to the bank to open a GL account to pay the balance but never paid it off. What legal action can the bank take against me if I'm not at fault for the debt? Is there a statue of limitation?

Banking and the UCC [ 2 Answers ]

Just information for you to read about banking. http://www.lawresearchgroup.com/articles/article.php?story=20060102011133226;)

View more questions Search