Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kunjirony Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2010, 05:08 AM
    I'm 15 & still I don't get my periods regularly... what 2 do?
    I am a 15 year old girl. 2 years back I got my 1st peroods...
    After that I don't get periods every month. Instead I get every alternate month & according to me it bleeds very less... what to do?
    JulietHeart Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Nov 4, 2010, 05:24 AM
    Usually the first few years, Your period will be irregular.
    I got mine when I was 10 and it did not become regular until about or 12 or 13.

But I would advise you to seek a doctor or gyno if you are sexually active...
    It could be an hormonal imbalance, stress, or a problem with your pelvic.

I would go to the doctor just to be on the safe side.
    ale21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 07:52 PM
    That's normal but it never hurts to check it out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo shot & missed periods [ 19 Answers ]

I was on depo for over a year. I had my last shot in October 2005 & never returned for another because after going to the dr. for tonsillitis he informed that the depo shot was the reason I had been gaining weight so quickly & my sex drive was completely gone. That having been said I have been...

Getting plain in next periods after successful intercourse & not getting pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

I am getting delayed & painful periods after successful intercourse.. I want to become pregnant I don't know why it is not happening... sucessfull intercourse only delays my periods.. tell me why it is happening...

Sex & periods [ 4 Answers ]

OK so my boyfriend and I had sex a couple hours after my period stopped while we were doing it we stopped and when he pulled out his penis was full of blood.. is that normal for my period to return or should we be worried because he kind of felt uncomfortable..!

2 Months Skip in periods & Negative HPT [ 3 Answers ]

Hello.. I haven't got my periods for 2 cycles. (Skipped Dec 30 and Jan 30 period). 4 HPT's done during this duration and got Negative HPT. Haven't heard any late periods like this till today. I don't have any Pregnancy signs other than getting tired of my usual work. Feeling a bit lazy to...

View more questions Search